Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:33 pm

It was a risk worth taking. A risk they'd share. Her lips found that tender spot between his shoulder and neck. She placed a kiss there just before her fangs sank in, granting him the wonderful sensation offered by the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

He tensed as her fangs sunk into him his entire body going rigid as he plunged into her stiffining. His fangs followed suit a moment latter sinking into her neck as he broke his promise yet again and his fangs found them self in the neck of a beautiful and willing kindred.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:42 pm

She tensed, and then relaxed, seeming to almost melt back into the sofa. The urge to drink was there, it was always there, but she fought it off. A soft moan, more felt than heard, added to the sensation of her teeth buried in his flesh. Her eyes were tightly shut as she toppled over the edge her body writhing nearly uncontrollably beneath him. She seemed lost to the overwhelming sensations.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 pm

she was not alone resisting the temptation to drink. Luke was not the sort for such a thing so as she began to writh he pulled his fangs from her slim neck before he stopped behaving himself.

He leaned back if she removed her fangs as well and let his eyes roam all over her as she thrashed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 pm

It was a few more moments before she was able to release him from the Kiss. When she did, she fell gracefully back on the sofa, her eyes still closed, lips slightly parted, revealing her fangs. She writhed and squirmed for a little longer. Slowly she began to settle down, little gasps for unnecessary breath causing her chest to rise and fall as she got control of herself. "Thank you." Shy again, so very shy.

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 pm

He smiled that sinful smile of his. "It was my pleasure. It is a service I would be more then happy to provide, again and again" He whispered the last bit as he ran a hand along her normally hidden curves.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

A soft sigh fluttered past her lips as his hand ran over her flawless flesh. "I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 am

"Do you have to go? Or would you like to stay the morning?" he asked as his roaming hand found her breast and began to gently squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:21 am

Ren was peering at him, gazing at him from under half-lidded eyes. "As much as I would like to stay, I should probably get back." She really didn't seem to want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 am

He smiled a slightly let down smile and made a small tsking sound with his tongue.

"See this is why responsibility is terrible." He smiled clearly teasing.

"I am going to leave you my number and then we can get dressed and I will take you where ever you need to go. Sound like a plan you can get behind?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 am

She nodded softly, almost dreamily. "Yes, Luke." A shy smile graced her features.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 am

"Hmmm" he said as rose from the couch still naked as the day he was born and roamed into the kitchen. After a few moments he roamed back out with a Sharpe and a sly smile.

He scooted her over slightly and slid down on the couch beside her. So that his arm was under her supporting neck and shoulders and she rested half on top of him.

"Now I dont want you to lose this so we will have to give it some thought." he traced the capped marker over her flat stomach lightly to tickle her and zap already overloaded nerves with more sensation. He did this as he appeared to ponder were on her person he wanted to leave his contact information. because of course paper could not be trusted. Or at least that was his excuse for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 am

She giggled as the pen tickled over her skin. Her fingers danced over his arm playfully. He had her in quite a content state.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:56 am

Luke a small shudder as she played her fingers across his skin. As he held and surveyed the beautiful keeper he smiled. Leaning close he lightly brushed his lips across hers as she laid in his arms in languid satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:26 am

Her eyelids fluttered, closing as he graced her with a soft kiss. "You make it hard for me to want to leave." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 am

"I find" He said softly interrupting his own sentence with another soft kiss. "That I" And another.... "am oddly comfortable with that" and finally another, deeper and longer then the two before it. He really would rather she stayed after all.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 am

She returned each kiss, that pretty little smile fixed upon her features. She continued to let her fingers run over his arm, his shoulder, his side. "Perhaps next time?" So sweet, so gentle.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:28 pm

He gave her a wry smile. "Perhaps." He stretched back and slipped his other arm beneath his neck to support his head and just relaxed with her sensual form pressed against him. When she was ready to go she would say something. or put on pants. Either way there would be a sign.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm

She seemed content to stay curled against him, ocassionally kissing whatever part of his neck and shoulder she could reach. One hand continued to softly roam over his body. Gentle teasing touches.

Eventually, though she was quite comfortable, she knew she'd have to leave if she wanted to make sure he had enough time to get himself back.

"I had a wonderful time." She forced herself to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:50 pm

"I'm glad" He whispered with a wistful smile as her trailed a finger along the contours of her taunt stomach.

"Time to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 pm

"Mmmm." Another little shiver washed over her. "Unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

"Well then" He popped the cap off of his pen and lean forward to place a kiss on her side before tickling her by in fact writing his phone number across her sided with a wicked grin.
"There, now at least until it finds its way into your phone you'll have to be topless to call. I like that" He chuckled at his own silliness.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 pm

She laughed, first from the tickling, then from the writing.

"I like your silly side."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:29 pm

"Its rare I indulge the impulse. Perhaps you bring it out in me"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:47 pm

"I'm flattered." She said as she began gathering up her clothes, turing inside out things back to right side in.

Still sitting she slipped her jeans on up to her knees. She stood, jumping a couple of times to pull them back up. It lead to a rather amusing bouncy moment for the topless girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built   Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking up a few things Continued - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next