Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server Empty
PostSubject: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Marvin sent a message off to Raz0r with a list of specifications that the central computer of an autonomous car would need, and a simple statement.

"Stuck. Got ideas? I got a killer voice recognition program for you."

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Wire: You're on your own.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Or we could stop being at each other's throats you know. A friendly warning, Victor Morton knows what you have.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Because you run your mouth. I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am

No, he knew it beforehand, and said you got it from your sire who stole some books in Seattle.

After talking with the Tzmisce, I've no use for the Tremere. But he's known for quite some time, and I thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

Really? Oh, how amusing.

Answer me this: Why should I help you for something I don't need?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

What do you need then?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am

From you? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

Yes, I could have predicted that response.

What are you giving for boons from the guy you are fighting for control over primogenship for these nights?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am

What do you have?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 am

Minor,a trivial, and information about a fancy drug he might be selling.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

Okay, I'll help you for the boons. What do you need my help with?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:39 am

Tell Bella I agreed to give you the boons then.

What I need is to design a central computer for an autonomous automobile. A KITT variant if you will. I'm no where near ready to make it self aware, but I think I can create an operating system that makes it pretty much fly on auto pilot if I have the ability to crunch enough sensor input data and.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:42 am

And....
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 am

Aaaand I'm drawing a blank on the hardware. I need to design the central computer from scratch, but I'm not quite sure I'm getting it. Another set of eyes and specialties will be useful
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 am

Designing the hardware?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah. Not my thing until about the last three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

Give me a day. I'll have a design made up for you.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 am

I'm assuming you know where I live, and given as such there is little reason to lock the doors either. Drop by when it is done if you like.

I'll send Bella a note about the boons too. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:00 am

This is business. I still don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 am

There is still common courtesy. Call it a Yankee shortcoming.

Now for a freebie, you'll find Celeste Saint has an understanding to provide drugs for the King and his network. You may be able to undermine that if you wish to further weaken his position.

And if Stalvan say... runs into my fist a few times, after what he did to Bella, will you object?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

Yes, I will. I may not approve of what he did to Bella, but he's still family.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:58 am

And Bella is your friend. She is too kind to support an official fight but how about a sparring match and give him a fair chance to give as well as receive and no more said by me about any of my grudges against him.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I'll think about it. But if you're thinking that Bella being my friend has any bearing on the situation, you don't know me and my clan at all.

I'll drop the plans by when I finish them. Good night, Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Good night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server   Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swallowing pride - Private Chat Server
Page 1 of 1