Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server Empty
PostSubject: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 am

Well one thing was certain, the Caitiff thought as she let the lap top connect to the internet cafe's open network; this piece of machinery was going to burn. And next, the punk who'd dared leave her a message would have their machinery burned.
The lap top was dead hardware either way, and so the internet cafe's networ k ould do fine. If anything was to be tracked back to this machine, well, it wouldn't really stay in existence for much longer now would it?

Skat3rG1rl: "Should I even bother asking who this is?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 am

Wire: Do you think you know who I am?
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

Skat3rG1rl: "Well, I know that handle. What I don't know is why you've decided to mess with my hardware"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:46 am

Wire: Seemed like a good way to get you to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:13 am

Skat3erG1rl: "Guess an e-mail would've been too ordinary huh? so, do tell, what is it you want to talk about then?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Wire: We share a common affliction of the blood. I wanted to make sure that you were being safe about any information that might be stored on any computer hardware you may own.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Skat3erG1rl: "You realize that it is an intrusion of privacy even if done "for my own good" and could be considered trespassing upon the territory of another? I'm fairly certain that I could drag you before a panel and have your ass kicked for it quite legally"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Wire: Fairly certain that you'd have to prove that this was me, and even if you did, they wouldn't bat an eye at it.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:22 am

Skat3rG1rl: "Trust me. I don't make threats I can't back up. So let's just cut through his virtual muscle flexing. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Wire: You came into my town. It would be lax of me to not prove my claim.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:45 am

Skat3rG1rl: "So it's just a matter of making a point is it? How quaint"

------
((ooc: my apologies, network failure and evil technology ganged up on me, kind of ironic huh?))
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:24 am

Wire: Not entirely. There's also the safety of our kind to think of. I had to make sure there was nothing on accessible that would break our traditions.

----------------------------------------------------------

((OOC: It was actually perfect timing. If you knew how much had been on my plate the past few weeks, you'd know that one scene that I didn't have to keep up on was a small blessing. But I'm glad you're back!))
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:32 am

Skat3rG1rl: "If you have any kind knowledge of my reputation, as I'm guessing you have considering you've bothered with all of this, you'd know I'm no bleeding rookie. Someone like me doesn't survive by being sloppy"

Outwardly, which was luckily hidden from view from Razor, there was a muttered curse at the Caitiff found herself blocked half way down the line.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Wire: Nice try. Now, shall we agree that we are both good, neither of us is likely to break the Masquerade, and move on with our lives?
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:13 am

Skat3erG1rl: "Funny. I have a feeling you'll be looking over my shoulder even if I did try to move on"

Crap. If Wire was able to stop her it was more than just skill. That much the Caitiff was convinced about.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:38 am

Wire: Only to look out for trouble. You're good, but you're not me. You might think that's ego, but I've been the best since before I got all the nifty things that come with being what we are. I am a benevolent superpower Smile
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Skat3rG1rl: "You might've been the best. But trust me, times changes. Just because you got the drop on me once doesn't mean you'll do it a second time. So, are we finished here now? This conversation is starting to bore me"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Wire: I'm not one to sit on my laurels and think I'm the best forever because I am at the moment. You'll have to work to keep up with me. But here, have your computer back.

And the wire was gone, leaving her computer exactly as it had been the last time she'd looked at it, before the reboot that had started this all.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie Paxton
Ancilla
Ozzie Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 am

She closed the lap top with a groan.
Oh yes, she'd burn the thing beyond all salvation and then run it through an electro magnet to make sure the job was well done.

She could, after all, always buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server   Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh someone's in for a ride - Private Chat Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: