Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server Empty
PostSubject: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Text to Raz0r

"Have you decided to deny me access to the college now?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 pm

((Ack! Rose just pointed me to this, the forum never sent to me.))

"I'm not denying you anything. You need me to hold your hand to get in?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm

"Not unless you've got that little firewall of yours up on it still, otherwise there shouldn't be a mortal system that would stop me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

"You definitely need me to hold your hand, then. Remind me what you need it for again?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

"Right... nothing much. Creating an AI interface is all."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"And you need someone else's computers why?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

"Number crunching until some of my own hardware is finished being built. Or you can tell me where I can find a network that isn't yours and I'll go play in it. How about Channel 5's? You already know I'm making headway with people in that organization. A little wealth shared is a lot of your toes not accidentally stepped on."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

"I just created you a login. Marvin: W0rd235 Have fun, don't bog down their systems too badly."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

"Nighttime number crunching and borrowing the odd CPU cycle. Who knows, I might even streamline things for them when I'm done. Have a good nite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server   Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that was awkward.... - Private Chat Server
Page 1 of 1