Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 pm

He stared ruefully at his broken furniture.

"I need to go someplace warded and think, otherwise I'm liable to summon that cocksucking fallen piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:37 pm

"Marvin..." Her eyes went a little wide as she stood. She had been trying not to think of that thing. At all.

"Bad idea. Fight the urge and drop it."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm

"I'm gonna go see the Sheriff" he said grabbing a jacket and keys. "Safest place to get this out of my system. Plus she's an Assamite. I'm sure she knows how to kill people who need killing and not lose sleep over it. "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

"That's probably not a bad idea," she nodded and grabbed her keys from her pocket. "Have a good night, Mr. Johnson."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"Marvin please" he said gently. "Mr. Johnson was the guy who cashed paychecks for some irritating government agency in the 70's."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 pm

"Take what you can get. If you drop that humanity, I won't be able to refer to you as anything but 'Inhumane Asshat.'."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:55 pm

He winced and sighed before locking his front door and getting into the Corvette... "I won't become like Victor..." he said. "Take care of yourself Cass, ok. Anything I can do just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:57 pm

"Just... rethink becoming that monster that lurks around the corner, okay?"

She turned and headed to her truck without another word. She got in a tore out and sped down the road probably way faster than she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven   You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You rang? (Marvin/open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2