Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 am

She smiled sweetly, nudging the ashtray between their to chairs towards him with her toe. "It's an annoyance."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 am

"At least when you'll never be as old as those older than yourself" he smirked, leaning over and putting the cigarette out. "Guess someone has to fill the role of "kid" though"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am

Bella shrugged some, "I'm fine with it, as long as they still let me do stuff, still."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:24 am

"Well, you seem to have the Prince's backing and that of the Primogens. So I reckon you can do your thing without having to worry about something as silly as age to get in your way" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 am

She nodded a bit, "Yeah, usually I just barrel through any limitations they try and put on me.." She returned the wink, an impish grin over her features.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 am

"I like your attitude" the youth smirked, leaning back into the corner of the chair and crossing one leg over the other. Charlie leaning his head back and closing his eyes for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:29 am

With a sweet smile, she also leaned back in her chair, watching him curiously. She remained silent, giving him his silence, or space, or whatever it was that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 am

Could be he was thinking, could just be he was simply trying to clear his mind, because unless she said something chances were he'd sit like that for a few more moments in silence. If nothing else, the beginning headache had cleared, and the frustration, while still there, had dulled a bit knowing that he couldn't do anything at the moment anyways.

Perhaps it was resignation, but at least he appeared to be doing better. Guess he could only hope the same could be said for the Rose back at the Regency.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 am

She was ready to wait for however long Charlie needed, remaining silent, her gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:24 am

Fifteen, maybe as much as twenty minutes later, the youth finally stirred. Blinking a couple of times before turning his head so to look over at Bella and offering her a slightly apologetic smile.
"Sorry..." Charlie said, touching a hand to his forehead and closing his eyes again for a moment before opening them once more. "I just needed... well. Peace and quiet I guess heh"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:26 am

"Honey, you take as much as you need, okay?" She gave an encouraging smile and a nod. "Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 pm

"Thank you" he smiled, and he did indeed sound grateful. He did however, also sound tired. "I'm thinking maybe I should just go home. Chances are with frustration and anger simply spent.... I'm crash soon anyways" the youth said, rubbing his forehead for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:13 pm

She nodded slowly, "That's fine.. if you'd like, you can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

"That is very kind of you" Charlie said softly. "And I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I got a thing about sleeping in my own home as far as is possible. Call it a hereditary defect" he added with a soft chuckle. "But I find I have trouble relaxing enough to sleep properly unless in my own Haven. It's nothing personal Bella, I promise" and he really did sound sincere when he said he meant no offense.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:54 pm

"You worry too much," She leaned forward the arm of her chair closest to him, gently cupping his face in her hand, if he didn't pull away. Her gaze steadily locked on his, though her ever present smile was kind. "You do whatever you want, regardless of what other people think. Do what you think is right, things always work out."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:08 pm

He didn't pull away, not at all. Instead he smiled warmly as he moved a hand to rest gently on hers for a moment.
"I always do what I feel is right" he said, gently sliding her hand away from his cheek without breaking eye contact, moving it to his lips for a light kiss. "But that doesn't mean I have to be rude about it" the youth smiled.
"Thank you again, Bella. You've done me good this evening" and stopped him from possibly doing something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Her eyes lit up at his last statement, "I'm glad, Charlie.. if you never need anything, you'll let me know, yeah? I take care of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 pm

"Likewise, Bella" Charlie smiled as he rose to his feet and gently let her hand slip from his. "You need only call if there's anything at all" he said, inclining his head in a polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm

She stood as well, moving backwards towards the door to see him out. "Ditto. You be good, okay?" She teased, with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 pm

He drew his breath and smirked.
"Only on request" the youth winked at her, lingering at the door for a few moments before pushing it open. "See you around"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:48 pm

She gave a small wiggle of her fingers in a wave. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 pm

And with that, the youth exited, walked to his car and disappeared off.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 pm

[The end! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3