Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm

"Talking's good, or a movie maybe, depends a little on what you feel like. I'm happy just.. getting to relax for a bit" because in all honesty, that was all he wanted right there and then. He wanted a short break, to calm down, gather his thoughts and simply relax.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:43 pm

"What would you like to talk about?" She watched him carefully, "Do you want a shoulder rub?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 am

He chuckled, smiling over to her.
"Now that would be imposing on your hospitality"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 am

"No such thing, on the contrary, if you don't accept that's rejecting it." She smiled, obviously teasing him.

"I'll try to understand, though."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 am

"You truly are much too kind, Bella" the tired looking, though at least still smiling youth said with a soft sigh as he leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees as he continued to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:50 am

She gave a soft giggle, shrugging some. "Oh trust me, I know. I almost got the negative status 'compassionate' in Seattle."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 pm

"That's considered negative is it?" he chuckled, moving the cigarette from his lips and easing his hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it for a moment with a smile. "Doubt that's something that will ever be said about me" the youth added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"Why do you say that? You seem to care enough."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"When I feel people are worth it. I'm unfortunately not so good of heart that I'll extend that to everyone I meet" he admitted without dropping the smile.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:26 pm

"A worthy trait," Bella teased, "I extend to everyone, believing that everyone must be good underneath."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

"Then you're a better person than I am" he chuckled, rolling the cigarette between his fingers for a moment. "Oh, though it reminds me" God knew how his head had made the connection though. "That boon miss Vella owes me? You can erase it from the records. I've cashed it in"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm

She nodded, "Will do, what's you do?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hm? What do you mean?" he asked, twirling the cigarette between his fingers again before placing it back between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

She took a long drag of her clove, letting the smoke spill from her lips as she clarified, "I mean what did she do. To pay off the boon."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 am

"Afraid I won't tell" he smiled. "If she wants to, that's up to her. Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 am

"No need to apologize, my dear.. but I'd be a terrible Harpy if I didn't think to ask." She smirked playfully, "Also terrible to demand such a thing be exposed."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 am

"Dont think terrible is a word that will ever be used to describe you, Bella" the youth chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:42 am

At Charlie's words, Bella lowered her head - almost in a shy sort of way, as if she could spontaneously blushed she would have. "Oh, hush."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 am

"Oh hush nothing" Charlie grinned. "It's a good thing, Bella. Take the compliment for what it is"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 am

"Well then, thank you, Charlie." She nodded her head gratefully to him, "Your compliment is a sweet change from the tune most of the Domain has been singing."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 am

"I'm not like most people" the androgynous youth, who certainly didn't look like most people at least, said with a smile as he took a breath of the cigarette resting between his lips. "And besides, it would've gotten awfully dull if everyone was signing the same tune now don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:52 am

"Oh, it was." She agreed. "I'm Anton, your status you've worked so hard at are fucking fluffy and useless here in the REAL world. Seattle is just a water park compared to this hell hole. You'll be ripped apart." Her tone was low and mocking as she repeated her interpretation of the previous Seneschal, her green eyes rolling.

"That was my favorite."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:55 am

Charlie let out a soft chuckled, picking the cigarette from his lips and touching his fingers to his forehead.
"Ah, yes, charming man isn't he" he smirked. "Ah well, you don't seem like the type to get hurt over something like that"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 am

She grinned, "You've discovered my secret ability, my dear. The amazing superpower to not give a shit about what grumpy Elders say.. in insult, that is - not like, important things.

"And I'm sure Anton has a reason for being the way he is - really, most grumpy offensive Elders are only that way to try and encourage Neonates to grow a backbone."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 am

"Unfortunately most aren't willing to realize that you don't need to be half a millennium old in order to be considered an adult" he sighed, throwing a brief look around to locate the ash tray so he could put his cigarette out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle   Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Again, Home Again.. - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next