Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

As they left the Regency, Addison turned her attention to Ra'idah. "What lingers on your mind?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 pm

"That there are some places that you shouldn't go, and I'm surprised you didn't ask about your Primogen."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm

"Perhaps things are handled differently here. I am accustomed to receiving Acknowledgement, and then seeking out your Primogen. I don't believe it is the Prince's job to make the introductions."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:29 pm

She smiled and shook her head.

"It's not. But asking a name isn't a difficult thing."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

"I am mostly aware of the names I need to know in this city - the people I need to find. Benjamin Harding is the name of the Primogen I seek, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Estaban shook his head.

"No, it is not.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

"Oh, that must have changed recently.. who is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 pm

"Christine Lowrey. An associate of Benjamin's."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:49 pm

"Ah, I see." She nodded her thanks. "Other changes I should know about? The two of you still serve the court?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Estaban looked at Ra'idah. And then back at the ittle girl.

"I am... at odds right now. A little more free time."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:55 pm

She smiled.

"I do, yes. I don't think the Prince will let me not serve, honestly."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 pm

"I'm not sure what 'at odds' indicates, shall I assume you've stepped down from your position?" She glanced to Ra'idah, nodding. "Why allow a good thing to go?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 pm

She gave the child a smile.

"Exactly. I'm efficient and he trusts me. It's almost no-win. I couldn't step down if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:22 pm

"He is the Prince, after all. I suppose you will have to accept his intense confidence in you and continue on." It may have been an attempt at sarcasm, Addison had not quite expressed the way she had intended to, and merely came out emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm

It didn't matter. Spending so much time around inhuman monsters meant that she could pick up even small cues. She chuckled quietly.

"Fair enough. No offense, but you'll understand if I need to keep an eye on you for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Estaban said nothing to the stepping down. It was a matter of pride, not that he had much left anymore..but instead he smiled and let the two.. women.. talk.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

"Of course, I welcome it.. especially if you are going to be showing my girls your ponies."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm

She rolled her eyes.

"Good lord, don't tell the Prince that you have a bunch of children who like ponies. He'll buy a farm full of shetland ponies for them."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:46 pm

"And is that a bad thing?" Addison smiled. "But I would buy them their own ponies."

Last edited by AST Eve on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm

She shook her head.

"Not a bad thing, no. He just loves children."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm

"I never suggested it was a bad thing." She interjected, "But if anyone is going to spoil my girls, it will be me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:56 pm

She laughed.

"Fair enough. Though I do expect others to try."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"Of course. Perhaps we can have a contest."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:58 pm

She laughed.

"That's possible. Though I don't think it's likely."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 pm

"I was attempting to be sarcastic, such a contest would be well below the station of the Sheriff, the Prince, or even myself." Any falsified emotions had gone once she had gotten in the car, she appeared exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving Home - Castle in the Sky   Driving Home - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving Home - Castle in the Sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next