Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:03 pm

"Addison.. She say I not good for anything. She say I belong in pound with dogs.." a skeptical look quickly quelled the growing hope in her eyes. "Why you think different."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 pm

"I haven't decided one way or the other. I am going to offer you a chance to prove yourself worthy, pet. If you do as you are told, and learn from my other students, then I will gift you in all the manner you like. If you displease me, I will make see that you are nothing more then a dog in the pound. But, you are very pretty, and I think given a chance you could be very... effective," he taps his lips and bends down slightly. "Now, give daddy a kiss and say thank you."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

She looked him over cautiously, though the promise of things she desired easily swayed her judgement. Leaning forward, she pressed soft, still sticky from the apple juice to his lips. It was the awkward sort of a kiss that one who did not give kisses gave - closed lips, simply pressed directly to his.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 pm

The King in Yellow nods, expecting no less.

"Now say, 'thank you, daddy', and I will take you to your first lesson."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"Thank you, Daddy.." Her voice still quiet, the tone was surprisingly sincere for the resistance she had shown earlier.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm

The King in Yellow beams at her, stroking her hair gently. His hand approaches slowly so she won't spook. After a pull or two he stands and offers his hand to her.

"Come along. Marissa will be your first teacher. She will show you how to be... for you, I think, seductive. How to move in a way to get what you want. What to say, how to say it, how to dress. Everything. She will pair you with men and situations and you will move through them. If you are pleasing, you will move beyond these pettier matters and you will be made ageless."

He starts to guide her from the room.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

She jumped up from her seat on the bed. As she walked, she slouched - almost as though she were unused to standing up straight. She moved fluidly, however, a certain undefined grace to hee movements.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

The King in Yellow guides her down numerous stone corridors. They pass countless scantily clad girls and boys of ages ranging from 12 to 20. They are all very pretty and wear collars of various sizes and styles. Finally, their quest ends in a small amphitheater which has been equipped with state of the art recording equipment and a sound booth.

The stage is set with a rather vanilla scene. A large man with greying hair but otherwise physically fit and attractive was having a vigorous bout of sexual interaction with a girl only a scant few years older the Vulpine herself. She was whimpering and moaning and arching into the treatment and the fellow was panting and growling with excursion. All cameras were rolling and a pretty girl of perhaps 7 or 8 stood on a chair in the directors sound booth carefully monitoring the pair and silently directing the cameras.

The King in Yellow settles into one of the seats quietly and pats the chair next to him for Vulpine.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 am

She hesitated, then crawled up into the chair next to him. It was an odd sight, but short lived, as she attempted to figure our a comfortable way to sit in a chair. Once she had settled, she was curled up awkwardly, tilted sideways with her knees drawn to her chest.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 am

The King in Yellow speaks softly to Vulpine, gesturing to the stage and the lewd act going on stage.

"Those are a few of my slaves, vulpine. Notice how she moves and the noises she makes? That is your first lesson. Marissa is in the booth, she is my hand in most of these matters and quite the vixen herself. She will school you, and you will learn all she has to teach. When she has satisfied that you can use your words and body to please and seduce, we will move onto stealth and stalking. You must prove yourself in something you will dislike before you can learn something you will love. Do you understand, vulpine?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 am

She nodded, watching the stage, entranced by the sight before her. Her tone matched his as she spoke slowly, "Yes.. I heard said no pain, no gain."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 am

The King in Yellow smiles, slowly reaching and petting her tangled mass of hair.

"Delightful," he says softly. The scene resolves as many of them do, with fluids shed and higher pitched moans. As the director calls 'cut' in her young female voice. The King gestures for her to join the pair.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 am

Vulpine shrinks down in her seat at the sight of the other female, wishing she could simply melt back into the chair. Clear eyes remained focused on the King in Yellow, though the previously caged wildness began to creep back out as another approached.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

The King smiles, bending down to lock eyes with the pretty wild thing.

"You trust Marissa. You will do everything she asks without question. You trust her completely. If you understand nod, and hand Marissa your chain," his tone is quiet and patient but broods no questioning in the tones of Dominate.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am

The little one nodded, ripping her eyes from the King in Yellow to glance to the approaching youth, holding her chain out to her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 am

The King in Yellow smiles, patting the wild mass and turning to address Marissa directly.

"Good evening, pet. This is Vulpine, a recent acquisition. You are to train her to be pleasing. She is... rough... but I see her potential. I wish her to be trained in how to dress, walk speak, all manners of seductive matters. Use her in your productions, I will check on her periodically. If she pleases you and you feel she is worthy, she will be blooded and I will take her elsewhere for other lessons."

He smiles pleasantly as the young director takes the chains. He takes another moment to smile at the two before standing to leave them to their work and see to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp   Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reassigning Family Business: - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2