Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Sonuva... She should have known something was up. She took a breath and let it out slowly before taking a step back. Truly, she had no issue with Rai. But... situations having been what they had lately...

She took a step back.

"Sheriff," she said softly, eyes immediately on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 pm

She turned her head and snapped at the Malkavian.

"That's rude and I won't tolerate someone being so crass in my presence. Stop it."

She smiled at the Toreador again.

"Hey, Cassiel. I hear you're having a rough night?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 pm

"mmm it was. Sorry."

Because.... his mind wasn't quite working well tonight. Filters off and all. Of course his mind didn't work well on the best of days but today was a weird day for Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 pm

She looked up and bit her tongue at the question, just pausing for a moment.

"Just dropped by to tell Marvin how rude it is to hack someone's private email," she said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

She smiled as she looked at the Toreador, no small amount of sympathy in her features.

"Why don't I let you tell him that. Don't destroy him, or we'll have an issue. Then I'll take you someplace quiet where you can relax and be pampered for a while. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Her fists clenched until her knuckles turned white as she began to go into the house. But she stopped and her hands relaxed.

"I think he's got the point," she looked up and over at Marvin. She attempted an icy gaze at him, but just didn't seem to have it in her. Her eyes just looked soft as did her expression.

"You've got the point, right, Marvin?"

She looked back to Rai briefly.

"Forgive me, I was on my way out of town for a while. But I appreciate the offer."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 pm

She shut the door behind her quietly. Then she turned to lean against it, then shook her head.

"Well, okay. But you can at least take a few minutes for a bubble bath and things like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Marvin blinked. Reality. Oh yeah. It was over that away.

"Yes, I do get the point. Also I'm outmaneuvered by the vagina brigade here. I'm gonna sit here and nod until one of you hits me or you both leave. But I was rather worried about you Cass. Suicide is crazy talk, trust me I know. I think Miss Tahan can get you back to a nice normal frame of mind and back on an even keel."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm

"Okay, so is this the part where no matter what I say or do, somehow this all comes back to be my fault or my decisions or actions to flat out disappoint more people? Because if it is, I would rather just save the heartache and trouble for everyone here."

She blinked and sighed slowly.

"Or... is this the part where unmentionable things pop into the house most unexpectedly? Because, really, either way would just completely MAKE my night."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"No Cass, crazy weird happens even to good people like you. It's not your fault. Trust me on that one."

Lucid thought. He had it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:25 pm

"Trust is fragile."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:25 pm

She looked surprised.

"Actually, this is the point where I offer you to get some rest in a secure location - my house - and get yourself pampered for a little while. If something happens to pop into existence in my house, it'll die quickly after."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sheriff, you don't my stupidity in your house," she seemed genuinely sincere in her statement. She wasn't shooting Rai down out of anger, it was more of a reflection of just how she felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Cass... I've had Jacobs pop into my house, and get regular visions unbidden all the time. This town is just plain fucked up weird. Trust might be fragile, but I don't think you are a bad person, or at fault. I think you are just.... in the wrong place at the wrong time? I dunno. I find being insane helps. Miss Tahan has the right idea though. I hope you'll let her help you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm

"Jakobs...?"

Maybe it was the stress that was getting to her, but she laughed. "Oh, he's been here? Out of the two, he seems... friendlier... Don't you think?"

Her head cocked to the side in a most odd sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

She stood up a little straighter.

"There's two of them?"

She paused for a moment.

"Cassiel, please. Let me protect you. It's my duty to. My house is actually about as secure as Fort Knox, with some added help. Because I'm just damn good."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

"Two? There are two of the damned things? It's bad enough I made a deal with one...."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:36 pm

She looked back and forth between Rai and Marvin, her chest heaved.

"Yes, two. Both have visited me. Jakobs and Edwin McAllister," she let out another breath.

"Both have repeatedly been in my head. The first night..." she shook her head. And then looked at Rai.

"Please let me pass?" She was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 pm

She didn't look upset, but she tilted her head.

"If you insist on going. Cassiel, I'm more than happy to take care of you for a bit. But you need to let me."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:42 pm

"I didn't understand... I mean, I don't understand. I don't understand what they are," tears began to well up in her eyes.

"They won't leave me alone. But Jakobs is different-- he's different. He's trying to regain what he lost."

And then for the confession.

"Rai, I fucked up. I fucked up pretty badly, I think."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Forgotten Malkavian was forgotten. She just held her arms out to Cassiel for a hug.

"It's okay. It's okay, Cassiel. Come with me and we can work through it. I will help you. I will."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 pm

"Can you help someone who is beyond help? Alex is the one who needs protecting."

She stepped back, feeling a bit undeserving at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 pm

There was no hesitation in her face or her voice. There was nothing but confidence.

"Yes, I can. And I'll help Alex, too."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:52 pm

"I want to make amends," she said softly on the verge of a total breakdown.

Really, if Rai didn't think the girl had bad luck before, she ought to now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 pm

She held out a hand to Cassiel.

"And you can. Once I've made you safe, you can make it up to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven   Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twenty Minutes (Marvin & Open) - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next