Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 am

Much better...
Still holding the bandages to her chest, the youth kissed him again before letting her tongue briefly lick his lips as she pulled back.

"You can go crazy again after I leave" Charlize smiled. "Until then... be sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

"Of course." he said while cupping her face and returning the gentle kiss
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 am

Again, he could be sweet when he wasted to... strange man really.

The youth pulled back and slipped away with a smile as she winked at him.
"I need to finish this" she said, motioning to the partially wrapped bandages around her chest.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 am

"Of course" he chuckled "Why you still do that is beyond me. It's the 21st Century and all."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 pm

"So? I like being who I choose to be, and this way I get to influence people's impression of me" she turned to the mirror. "Besides, I'm less of a threat as Charlie"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 pm

"All valid points. I was just curious. Have you given any further thought to a discipline swap?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:36 pm

"Once I've settled a few things that require my more urgent attention" she said, catefully, almost painstakingly so, wrapping her chest. "Then I'll sit down with you and talk it through. Sounds alright?" because really, some things needed to be dealt with before she had the calm to teach or learn anything.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 pm

"Fair enough."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"And Marvin?" Charlie looked over his shoulder at the Malkavian. "Thank you for clearing my head"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

"Thank you for a charming evening Charlie. And it was a pleasure. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 pm

"Next time" he smiled, slowly finishing up the bandages. "I'll refrain from ruining your shirt. Or least, try to keep from ruining the expensive ones" Charlie said with a chuckle as he reached for his tank top and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Marvin paused and stared hard at the Brujah before tossing a key to her.

"Next time just let yourself in, and bring that pretty little ass of yours around when I have this place warded so you can keep getting in."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 pm

He snatched the key much like a viper, turning the small piece of metal over between his fingers for a moment before nodding.
"I'll do that" Charlie said, finishing getting dressed before pulling on and adjusting his weapon harness. "Would hate to end up fried to a crisp on your door step after all"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 pm

"No, that would be less than pleasant. Take care of yourself ok Charlie."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Moving up to him, Charlie reached out to cup his cheek and meet his eyes before pushing himself up on his toes to touch his lips to Marvin's.
"You too, Marvin" he whispered softly against the man's lips before slowly pulling away and moving past him to the door.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

"Mmmmm you too" he said softly running a finger softly down' Charlie's cheek before she left.

Coming to a Malkavian to get your head screwed on straight. What an unusual night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3