Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:06 pm

"You're welcome Charlize." he said gently, while pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 am

The youth leaned into the embrace with a content sigh. She could afford a few more minutes like that, curled up on the bed, not a worry in the world. Because the moment she stepped out of it, it would be back to business.
"Five more minutes" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:18 am

Marvin held the Brujah close to him in a warm, gentle embrace.

"As long as you need Cat, as long as you need."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 am

The youth was still to get ued to the whole change from madman to seemingly normal that the Malkavian occasionally did, but she was willing to take it for what it was and simply enjoy the moment she had so desperately needed as she curled up close to him with a lingering smile to her lips.

"Mmm... I'll get you a new shirt" Charlize said after a few minutes, allowing herself to move a hand to rest gently on one of his which currently held her close.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 am

Marvin was actually snuggling up to Charlie. Strange fit of normal indeed.

"Don't worry about it. Stay here as long as you need."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 am

Charlize scratched her nails lightly across the back of his hand with one hand while reaching back with the other to cup his cheek.
"I think you've given me exactly what I needed already, Marvin" she smiled. "The bad kitty comment though? Really?" the youth chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:22 am

Marvin nibbled the tip of Charlize' nose before gently kissing her again.

"You bit me" he said with a lazy grin. "You come into my house, ripped my shirt and bit me. If that doesn't sound like a cat, I don't know what does."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:26 am

She chuckled again, a clear testament to how much better she was feeling that she was acting like herself again as she arched her back to move her body up against his body a moment with a lazy sigh.

"Thought you liked it rough?" the youth smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 am

"I do. But that still doesn't change you behave like a cat. Fortunately..." he said while stroking her back "I like cats"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:35 am

"good for me then..." Charlize smiled at him, drawing her breath and arching her back again before exhaling with a low sigh as she turned her head and reached for her cellphone on the night stand.

Time passed quickly it turned out when you were feeling out of it.

"Shit... didn't think I'd stayed that long"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 am

Marvin sighed gently and let his fingers lightly caress her. "Yeah that happens." he said with a quirky smile. "Can I get you anything before you go?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:48 am

"No.." she moved her hand to his cheek, brushed her fingers through his hair and lifted her shoulders off the bed to press her lips against his in a kiss. "You've given me plenty already... thank you" the youth smiled up at him.
"I think you'd look good in blue" Charlize added after a moment with a soft chuckle. "I'll take that ripped shirt of yours and make sure you get the right measurements" she smiled, licking his lips briefly before letting herself sink back onto the bed.
"Mmm.. you need to let go before I can get up"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 am

"Mmmm yes I do" he said returning the kiss and oh so lightly putting a fang into her lips before releasing both the kiss and Charlize.

"I do best with darker shades" he chuckled "I think I'll enjoy seeing what you bring me. And I'll have something for you"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 am

A brief whimper was the reaction he got from the youth who briefly tensed as his fangs pierced her skin though soon enough relaxed again. Once he released her, the youth simply gazed up at him for a few more moments before rolling out of bed and getting to her feet while dragging the covers with her as she headed for the bathroom.

"I'll find you a good colour" she said as she stretched. "Oh and Marvin? Don't bite me again" Charlize turned her head just enough to look over her shoulder at him. The smile was still there though as she ruffled her hair with one hand while holding the covers to her chest with the other.
"Temporary bending the rules doesn't mean they've changed..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 am

Marvin smiled sweetly "Of course Charlie. You should tell me sometime what set you off so badly tonight" he said while getting out of the bed and slipping on his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 am

She left the door open as she entered the bathroom, dropping the covers on the floor before turning on the water.

"Stress" her voice sounded through the open door. "A lot of stress and built up frustration"
From the sound of it she'd stepped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:09 am

"Just as an observation Cat.... how often do you see stressed out Malkavians? You are the second stressed and wacked out person to come to me in a couple of weeks. Poor Cass was so out of it that she was talking suicide. The Sheriff was here at the time and took good gentle care of her though. What the fuck is going on anyway? Is it these demons? 'Cuz I got visited too, and apparently made a pact with it. Oh, the pink towels are clean."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:12 am

"What the Hell?"
The water was turned off, quickly followed by the sound of wet footsteps across the floor before the bathroom door was pushed completely open as Charlie, her wet hair hanging down into her face and holding a pink towel to her chest, threw Marvin a wtf look.

"She..? And you..? Oh, fuck me.." the youth groaned, rolling her eyes as she leaned sideways to rest her shoulder against the door frame while rubbing her temples with her free hand.
Seriously... what was up with people?
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:14 am

"Again? So soon? Really?"

"You do know Jacobs does a really good job of passing off as a Divine Messenger, right? It's all social engineering, trust me I'm pretty good at it myself. And Jacobs is damned good. Heheh, damned good. I made a lol"

Yeah. Marvin was starting to get Malkavian again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 am

"Just..." she held a finger out. "Just... don't" Charlize groaned, walking over to the bed to start retrieving her clothes.
"You're so much better for my health when you're not being all... Malkavian"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 am

He blinked "Eh. Oh. Sorry. It does happen. But like I say, when did you last see a stressed out Malkavian. Don't tell me you've seen the demon too?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:22 am

Drying off the water, most of it anyways, the youth slipped into her boxers and trousers before reaching for the bandages that would need re-wrapping.
"I got mind raped by one, thank you" Charlize moved to the closest mirror, starting on the careful process of covering up her chest again. "If I ever meet any of those things again it will be too soon"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:25 am

"Mind raped? Yeah it poked around in my head too and talked to me. Meh. Shit happens all the time. Wake up with visions, things talking to you. Like I told the demon, I get weirder things than that with my breakfast cereal."

Because really. Who wants to rape a Malkavian mind yo?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 am

Charlize stopped, turned and closed the distance between the two of them with a few quick steps before reaching up to place her hand on the back of his neck and pulling him down so to press her lips against his in a sudden, slightly hard kiss
"Shut up... please?" she whispered against his lips. "Let me keep this feeling a little while longer"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 am

His response was to pull her in close and return the kiss.

"Mmmmm I'm always here when you need me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven   Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometime later - oh what a fun couple of weeks it's been... - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next