Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"It is but one of many options available."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm

He leaned back. "An' what's this all cost me? Don't gimme tha shit that it's all taken care of when my emotions go away."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 pm

"It would be repayment of services rendered to another already of their number. The concept of Boons do not rest solely within the confines of the Camarilla, afterall."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:27 pm

He looked at the Fiend squarely. "I wasn't talkin' about boons." He pointed at his chest. "I'm talkin' about me. I've got a clan ta run, a city ta look after in some ways, an' there's only so much screwin' with my biological makeup that ain't gonna affect my psychological one."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 pm

A passive shrug. "It will become more difficult to feel, but past that it is largely what you make of it. It is not a decision that puts you upon a path of Enlightenment, though many choose to. If you choose to excersize the options of further enhancements to your person, there would likely be a time of adaptation as you learn them again, but for you, I imagine it would be a very short time."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

He frowned thoughtfully. "An' how's this whole process done? An' don't gimme some vague thing about it bein' a mystery an' bein' all-powerful. I ain't about ta say nothin' about this ta anyone, so ya ain't gotta worry. Figure if you're offerin' magic, ya always got that bindin' thing ta keep me from tellin' anyways."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

"Truthfully, it matters little if you do speak to another of it, the idea itself is obscure enough that most would dismiss it as impossible as it requires objectively distant thought at an near-ancient ability to manipulate the supernatural form, and most within your Camarilla would distrust it because of its claimed source," a hand rose to his chest to indicate himself.

"It centralizes around surgical operation that utilizes instruments and methods obscure enough to be considered sorcery by most. It is quite painful, though you may opt to be unconscious for the duration, as well. Afterwards, you will find yourself near-mortal as a Revenant -- Ghouls capable of generation of their own internal Vitae source. At which time you may enjoy life as the living for a short while until you are prepared to undergo the embrace anew."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm

He looked thoughtful. "How long I got ta think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 pm

"As long as you'd like, it is not a decision expected to be made in haste. The first batch of wards can be performed once the data from Miss Harrington is obtained and the second after your decision has been made. It is not something that we wish the decision to be regretted later."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 pm

He nodded. "Aight. You got a way I can call ya or somethin' if I think of any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm

A nod of his own. "Speak my name aloud, Dromichaetes will hear it."
Back to top Go down
Dromichaetes
Ancilla
Dromichaetes

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm

A third nod.

"Do you prefer cellular or telepathic communication, Mister McKay?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

He had to think about that one. "Much as I hate havin' someone in my head. It's safer with telepathy. That way I don't gotta worry about tha Daughter overhearin', or someone who ought not."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

"Very well. Is there anything else at this time?"
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

He shook his head. "Nah. I'll get outta your hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair   Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Round (McKay) - Dragon's Lair
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6