Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:14 am

He pulled up to the massive driveway, with Greer and the dogs in his Jeep.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:17 am

"Wow that's quite a place." looking as he drove.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:20 am

He grinned. "She's even got a butler. I have a hard time not callin' him Alfred."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 am

Greer chuckled "No more Batman for you baby." with a wink and a hand squeeze.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:22 am

He laughed and squeezed her hand. "Blame Miss Lowrey. An' tha way this guy looks an' acts. It's epic."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am

"Okay we'll talk on the way home. "with a wink at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am

He glanced over at her. And grinned.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 am

"Anything I should know before we ring the door bell?" with a glance at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 am

He shook his head. "Not that I know of. Just remember what I told ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 am

Leaning over, "Won't forget." and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 am

He smiled and gave her a gentle kiss. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 am

She kissed him back, taking a bit of time in the kiss, before sitting back over in her seat.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 am

He smiled and slid out of the Jeep, coming over to open her door for her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 am

She hopped out of the Jeep when he opened the door, taking his hand and waiting to see where they were to go next.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 am

To the front door, obviously. He lifted his hand to knock, linking his fingers through hers.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 am

Greer looked the house over as they walked to the front door, took his hand happily and looked up at him "This is an amazing house." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 am

After the first knock, the door opened on the man. The butler. Could he be anything else?

"Good evening Mr. McKay. And this would be your lady? And I see you brought your dogs. The Mistress will be most pleased."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 pm

He grinned. "Hi again. This is Greer Harrington, an' might as well call 'em Shaggy an' Scooby. They answer to it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Greer tried not to laugh, because the thought of the dogs on "scooby snacks" was a bit amusing. She nodded pleasantly to the butler and waited to the Mistress of the house.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm

He gestured for all of them to enter.

"If you'll follow me, she's in the drawing room."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 am

He whistled to keep the dogs at his side and started to follow the butler into the house. "Thanks." The urge to call him Alfred was being bitten back. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 am

Greer glanced at Jim, with a don't say it grin, keeping his hand and staying by his side.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 am

As the butler moved through the house, it wasn't all that far to the drawing room. Where Christine waited, dressed simply in a flowing skirt and blouse. She smiled as they came into the doorway, moving forward with her hands extended.

"Jim, welcome. And this is your lady. Thank you so much for coming."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 pm

He took her hand and leaned over to kiss first one cheek, then the other, of Christine's. "Miss Lowrey, always a pleasure. This here's Greer Harrington."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm

She returned the kisses, then turned, holding her hands out to Greer.

"Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor   Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs and Dragons (Greer, Christine) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next