Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm

With each new touch of her, he groaned. His kisses trailed over her body, down to her breasts. With a light kiss for each of her breasts, he let his mouth trail lower. Down over the flat plane of her stomach, his hands still caressing her thighs. Serious business, but he was still taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm

She moaned with every kiss, plainly wanting more. She pushed herself into the mattress to arch up under his seeking mouth, hands touching whatever of him they could reach, legs widening, if he lets them, inviting him to her womanly parts.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

He let her widen her legs. Like he would stop her from that! His lips took the offering, running the length of her when he closed his eyes with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:37 pm

That was all it took. She shuddered, and screamed with pleasure, tensing and clutching at the bed spread.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

He seemed surprised. He had just gotten started! So he went right back to it, letting his mouth close over her as she screamed and writhed. Talent is being able to chase a woman's hips when she screamed and writhed like that.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

The sensitive bits he had already been playing with were enough to send her over the edge. Now that his mouth was working her most private of areas, she was lost, and he just kept her gone. Goal of forgetting about work? Achieved.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Success! Nothing was sweeter. Well, except for maybe what his mouth was already playing with. He was very attentive about it, even letting his fingers join in the mix to bring her even more distraction ... er ... pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:46 pm

And he thought she was bucking before. She had been starting to calm down, but his fingers just drove her higher. Some idle part of her brain wondered what his neighbors thought about the noises she was making.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 pm

They had probably stopped asking questions by now. His mouth only worked faster against her, as did his fingers. The free hand went to her legs, shoving them none-too-gently upward, so he could gain a better access. His teeth scraped against her now, too, though they weren't meant to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

She didn't seem to mind the rough treatment. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it. She was reduced to gasping for air, though she no longer needed it.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 pm

At least he wasn't using his strength! That would have ... yeah, don't care how much Fortitude you have, that would have hurt. His mouth continued to work against her, before he looked up at her with a grin. "Ready, darlin?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am

She smiled down at him.

"Whatever you want, lover."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

He rose up from between her legs. Trailing soft kisses over her stomach, he moved to cover her body with his own. He grinned at her. "We're gonna have ta do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 pm

She laughed. Then she kissed him.

"Just so long as you aren't thinking of falling in love with me."

Her hands trailed along his back, finger nails leaving faint red marks behind.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:26 pm

To that one, his brow lifted. He kissed her again and lowered himself onto her. "I don't do love."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 pm

She chuckled softly into his kiss.

"I'm glad we agree."

Then she turned her head, sinking her teeth into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 am

He growled at the feel of her teeth against him. Because he did, it took him a few more minutes. Hey, some things take time! So that when he adjusted her hips and took her, his teeth found her own shoulder for another sweet bite.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

(Fade to black)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3