Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:37 pm

She laughed, but stopped quickly as he bit into her flesh, gasping and clenching her fingers into fists. Which didn't help, but neither did it hinder him removing her skirt from her pink lacy panties.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Lacy ... pink .... waitaminute. He pulled away and tilted his head, looking her in the eye. "How old are ya?" Yes, it actually occurred to him to ask. There's cradle-robbing and then there's cradle-robbing.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

She grinned.

"Twenty-four when turned, four years dead. Going on probably about three hundred."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Good enough. Sixteen would have been bad. But now that the Very Important Question had been asked, he was golden once again. He kissed her again, his teeth scraping her lip while his fingers moved to pull those ... who am I kidding? He just ripped the pink panties away. Pink was offensive.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

But she liked pink! Oh well, she had more at home. She growled softly into his kiss, her fingers moving to work on the button of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Oh, and she thought he would make it easy. After the trouble she had already put him through? His hips pressed hard against her now-bare flesh, making it that much harder for her to get a good grip on his jeans. The good news is that he didn't bother to stop kissing her, his teeth scraping and biting even harder at her lip. Yes, he was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm

She grinned right back into his kiss as she jerked forward, got a decent grip on his jeans, and just ripped the damn things to open them. Yay Potence!
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

He loved Potence. In fact, he loved both Potence and Fortitude. He turned, his grip on her almost like a vice, and threw her toward his bed. She'd probably land on it. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

She missed and hit the wall just above the bed, but did more damage to it, than to herself. And she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:53 pm

... Oops.

He looked a little sheepish, but laughed. He made his way over toward the bed - his legs tangling in the ripped remnants of his jeans - so he hopped. Seriously, folks, helicopter dick works.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Which only made her laugh harder. She was a squeaky pile of giggles on the bed.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:01 pm

He hopped from foot to foot, freeing the rest of him from his jeans. Success! He heard music in his head. It almost caused him to laugh. But no! Squeaky pile of giggles on the bed demands attention! So he actually jumped so that he could land on top of her - literally. He pounced.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

She noticed the pounce just in time to curl up into a tighter ball with a squeal of giggles. Then she lashed out, once he'd landed, aiming he fingers fr the ticklish spots she'd found earlier. This was fun!
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Okay ... most hilarious time getting a girl into bed. EVAR. He squirmed and wriggled, trying to get away from her tickling fingers. All the while, he was aiming for her ribs to tickle her. They were naked adults. Swear.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Yep, she squeaked again. But she didn't seem to be actually ticklish on her ribs. Now he had to guess where. At least nothing that could possibly be ticklish was covered with clothing.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Didn't matter. He aimed for her armpits, her hip, that oh-so-sensitive spot where her leg met her hip. But all the while, he pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:05 pm

None of those spots were ticklish, but she didn't seem to bother her at all that she just kept getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Haha! He got her close. Then he just let her tickle him when he pulled her close for another kiss. Bratty bitch.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

She stopped tickling when he kissed her, instead melting into the kiss, turning to putty in his hands. This was fun, too.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

He grinned. Now that he had her lying down - and melting - he could stop worrying about being tickled. So many ways to scream success, though he wasn't about to do that and make her self-conscious. Instead, he kissed her deeply, his hands gently starting to roam over her flesh. Not gripping or groping or anything like that. No, he was just feeling her beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 pm

She purred beneath him, her own hands roaming his flesh. She arched into his touch, clearly happy with his hands, but also craving more.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm

He nudged her chin up with his nose so that he could find her neck. Mmm ... throat flesh. He nipped and kissed her there, letting his tongue roam her throat. His hands cupped her breasts, his hands sliding down to position her hips. It really isn't easy for him. Height difference and all.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 pm

At least she had stopped being a hinderance. Soft as a puddle, she tried to help, having figured out that the height difference would be an issue. It was hard to focus, though, when his teeth met her throat. She shivered with pleasure, moaning into his ear.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

His kisses trailed over her neck and throat. Down over her shoulders as his hands roamed down over her thighs. Seems he was once again all about the serious bidness.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

She purred softly, skin goosebumping under his hands. Her own hands trailed over his chest, lightly touching everything, exploring to find all of those little spots that cause so much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next