Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:33 pm

"I...frighten you?" Mat wasn't afraid of anything...ever.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 am

He nodded. "Mix me up. I don't know what to do around you. I trip over my words and my feelings and..." he rubbed his chin again, a sure sign he was nervous. "You make me feel like a pup." he got a glare from Roux at that one, and Roux got a kick in return.

"You have taught me much, helped in ways you probably don't realize - ways I can't even vocalize, not even like this. So I'm frightened. Frightened that I could scare you away."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm

She reached up, her fingers gently touching his cheek. "You won't scare me away."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 pm

He looked at her, smiling faintly. "I almost did. That night, when I finally told you everything. You were distant after that." he had forgotten about the flowers, but the look on her face, the amount he said... what he said in his Haven... that was burned into his memory.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 pm

"Almost ain't the same as did." She brushed a lock of hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

He opened his mouth, closed it. Thought about that. Looked down for a moment, then looked back at her. Reach up to gently pull her face down by the chin, and kiss her. Not something hungry, or feral, or violent, or out of control. But just... a kiss. Simple and solid.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

She returned the kiss, letting it linger for a while

"See, still here."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

He chuckled roughly, lips half curled in a smile. His tongue reached out, to taste the marks on his lips. "... I think that might be the first time I have kissed you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm

"I know it is." She'd kissed him a few times before, it had always been awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 am

He seemed, well, in awe of it. Curious and in awe. A thumb stroked her cheek as he mulled over the moment, nodding to himself. "Hmm. Well... somethings make more sense now."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 am

Her eyes fluttered shut. A sure sign that she trusted him. "Like?"
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 pm

"Why people do this. Why people touch, waste blood."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 pm

A soft smile found its way on to her lips. "You've changed so much." She sounded happy.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 pm

He smiled, looking down. "... I no longer itch. I no longer feel... like I am wearing a skin that is not my own, Duckie. Dying... being freed. Knowing what I should be. I know, finally. Or at least I am finally on the correct path. It's why I said I want to get to know you again. Truly know you, not just the outside. You have gifted me with so many of your secrets. I wish I had some to give back, but you know me. What little there is to know."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 pm

"I have enough of my own secrets. I like that you have so few."

"You've given me more than I can ever thank you for."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

An amused smile, as he just held her chin between his left thumb and first finger for a moment. "We say the same thing too often. How about we simply agree to be thankful. I will be here, when you need me. You remind me why I should be human. Ish. Seems like a fair deal." the grin went wider.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"Human...ish. And a great big teddy bear."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm

"Not to everyone. Just the few that matter." a quiet partial smile, a slight curve of the right corner of his mouth. "I still have my claws, after all."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"The best teddy bears do."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

He harrumphed at her, as he often did, free hands finger spread and slightly bent, as if he was wielding his claws. Poked her once with a fingertip - not a claw. Rahr.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm

And because Ren could be a total dork, she faked her death. Falling over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm

He had to smirk, and kneeled down next to her, giving false CRP, to hopefully revive her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm

One leg twitched, and then was still.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

He looked at the leg, tried again (and not pushing too hard on her ribs).
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 pm

It fluttered again, this time a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next