Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 pm

It had been a while since she'd felt that particular pain. Only this time he combined it with intense pleasure. The shock of it rocked her senses. She didn't even have time to scream before he body tensed and then relaxed as the powerful sensations overwhelmed her. One hand managed to reach up, tangling in his hair as a soft groan filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

He did not imbibe, did not drink from her - the point was distraction, not... cheating. It was a guarantee, a crutch, a mystical pleasure, as his finger completely its mission, before slowly making its way out of her. Perhaps he had finally listened to Roux after all these years. Perhaps in death, he had learned to let go. Whatever the reason, the sound she made, so rarely heard for him, was worth it. He lap at the wounds he had crafted on her neck, willing them to seal, to close, as he smiled down at her. He so often spoke of taking what he wanted, she was the only exception, until tonight.

Slowly, he began to undo his belt with the same hand, motions slow and lazy. It seemed he was even enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

She was left panting, squirming beneath him as he slowly undressed himself. It was strange...Mat, but so different. She watched, blushing slightly as he began to remove his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Even an old Bear could learn new tricks. He should have simply spoken with actions the first night he returned, as he wanted too. But there were too many oddities about his body. Too much anger about thinking she was dead. The belt was freed, the button on his already worn jean undone. Boots kicked off. The finger that had been in her was raised to his face as he paused in his undress. Licked. He was curious about her taste, after all this time.

When the Jade eyes met her own blushing features, he lifted a brow. "What? See something you want?" he did. And he was in the process of taking it.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

She nodded. "You."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm

He had learned a few things - but how to remained 'sexy' or 'smooth' while removing the only pair of pants he owned was not a skill he had mastered yet. Especially considering his belt was just a length of chain now on the ships floor. But all the emotions he had looked at her with so long ago - when the stake was in her chest. When he bypassed reason to pull it out, it was all still there, just beneath the surface. Lurking just behind his eyes. Clumsy or not, his pants were removed and plain white T torn off as he shifted to loom above her, willing blood to make him ready and erect once more. A hand went to either of her legs, parting them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 am

She watched him, fascinated by how different he was, and yet how much the same.

Her legs parted easily, exposing herself to him in the most intimate way.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 am

It was a cycle of firsts - familiar seconds, painful thirds. He leaned down, moving to join her with much less force than he normally did, and would. She was so small, so fragile looking, though he knew the truth. Knew her strength, even as he pressed own, pressed in. An utterly different way of claiming her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:09 pm

She growled as he entered her. Her arms coming up to circle around behind him, to pull him close. Her hips tilted slightly, just enough to change the angle, allowing him to slide in even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Normally, it was he who growled. His fingers scraped at the floor boards as she shifted, opened up further. Tempted him to lose control, to give in to the instincts where already howled inside of him. A moment more, he promised them. A moment more, as he kept his word to himself. To treat her better. He was warm now, always warm compared to the clamy feel of the Ocean. He, they, were going to break the floor. That thought made him smile, as he held her for a moment, while he finally came to a full rest against her frame.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

It was a good thing she was sturdy, due in no small part to him. His weight didn't seem to bother her. She actually enjoyed it. She smiled at him. Leaning up to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

He met her halfway, for the moment, content for the short moment to just be inside her, atop her, with her. The familiar rumble, the growl, shook his chest as their lips met, one hand which had already left marks in the floor going to her short hair, the other going down her side, following the smooth skin. He even... exhaled. As if he was breathing. As if he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 pm

She nibbled his lower lip playfully. Her hips began to rock slowly, grinding him even deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 am

There were more ways than music apparently to sooth the savage beast. He moved in time with her, 'gentle' for him. Attentive, though the growl, the rumble was like a timer. It rose and fell like the waves he so loved, building. After a time, his hands moved, following her own to pin her wrists above her head. His strength was vast, and in no small part due to her. It was still a far cry from the typical violence he showed when she used to seduce him, a far cry from his requirement of her being on all fours, as the animals had shown him was proper. A balance between the two, perhaps, as one hand left the vice grip he had on her wrists, going down to her stomach. Pressing down upon the graceful curves to brace her. The gentle rocking and grinding stopped. His movements were sharper now, more violent now. Faster. She had spoken of what she wanted, said him. He would now show what he wanted: her.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 pm

She had been pleasantly lost to the strange almost-gentleness he was displaying. Because of it she was surprised as she found herself pinned and suddenly taken. Another growl escaped her. This time filled with lust and passion.

Her legs came up to wrap around his waist. Holding him to her, even as her arms were secured and unable.
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Somethings would not change - at least not completely. The fingers on her stomach curled, as he matched the sound coming from her chest. It only served to make him more violent, to seek the release he wished for, that she alone caused in him. The bared teeth were the same. The rough motions, the feeling of being filled were constant. It was just his eyes that were different. They saw her - truly saw her - rather than being utterly lost or distant. For once, he was there with her, as him. Not merely as a Beast.

It was a familiar feeling, as she coaxed him to the edge already, his head bowing slightly as his body sped up.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

She matched him. Climaxing with him. When it was done she kissed him again, softly, gently. "I'm glad you're back."
Back to top Go down
Mathew St Hubert
Methuselah
Mathew St Hubert

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 am

He nodded slowly, focusing on her. "I am glad to be here." the way he phrased it, the meaning, seemed much deeper than mere physical location. But Mat was not that deep of a person... or even a person, after all.

(( and scene ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven   I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got you something (Mat, of course) - Mat & Ren's Haven
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5