Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 am

Rocking against him, her hands running up his arms crossing in front of her, a slow grind as she rocked, a soft mmm, sounding as the pace slowed to a less frantic pace.

She was enjoying the difference in his vocals, and with skill she started to work them both back to a hotter temperature not pace.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 pm

She moved over him. His hands ran over her back again. Then back around to cup her breasts. He pressed his hips hard into hers each time she came back down so they could meet. It wasn't fast. It was just a hard pressure inside of her. He groaned again. It was almost like he couldn't stop staring at the muscles of her back as she moved. God that was a beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm

With a languid roll, running her hands through her hair, and down her sides. A low moan as she feels the pressure and gently squeezes. She keeps a even, equally pleasing pace for both of them, and a glance over her shoulder a content smile watching him watch her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

One hand slid into her hair. He sat up a bit more. He used the grip on her hair to turn her head. So that he could kiss her neck. It was much more sensual than blatantly sexual. His hand ran down over her stomach. Slid along her to brush over her button lightly. "You're beautiful." He sounded almost in awe.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm

A soft deep purr from her as he gently touched her, looking at him with a soft embarrassed smile "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm

He shook his head. The soft kissing of her neck continued. His hand ran over her hip. Up her side. Back up to her breast. Cupping it with gentle warmth. He smiled. Whispered in her ear. "It's tha truth."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Leaning back against him, she touches arm, and keeps the even intimate flow they are in.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

He moaned softly. It was an odd sound from him. Usually when they were in this sort of situation he would groan or growl. Sounds of pleasure. Not a lustful sound of need. But that's how he sounded now. His hand in her hair held her head in place. Let him kiss her throat. His teeth nipped her earlobe. He wasn't in a rush. He cupped her breast warmly again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Closing her eyes, keeping the gentle but steady motion, leaning against him, and she's softly humming a blissful tune. Enjoying his pleasure and her own, with a soft cry that someone blended with the tune she humming.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm

The sound of her humming made it even more sensual. Like a dance of some kind. A shiver that she could easily feel ran through him. He rewarded her with a gentle tug against her nipple. Gentle. Rolling it between his fingers. His hand slid down her stomach and back across her button lightly. "Amazing." He breathed the word. Right by her ear. He kissed her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:22 pm

A soft giggle at the tug, a shiver through her as he brushes lightly, and a contented moan sounds. Tilting her neck so he has more of an area to kiss, steady grind against him, and rocking of her hips. She hums a little louder, then with a soft laugh "I think it's a good thing you're staying." and lazily moving her hips in a slow belly dance roll.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:25 pm

His hand pressed to her stomach again. He made that same moaning sound. His hand slid from her hair to cup both of her breasts. He kissed along her throat. Down to her shoulder. Another shiver ran through him. "Why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

"I don't think you're going any where at the moment" sliding her hands on his as they cupped her breasts, a louder coo of pleasure as he kisses down her throat, and a tremor of her own joined his. More a wordless song from her of desire as he continues.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm

He chuckled. "Naw. I ain't goin' anywhere." Another shiver as she continued to move and roll her hips against him. His fingers opened. Let her twine her fingers with his. Squeezed her fingers gently. His tongue and lips toyed with her shoulder. His eyes closed when another shiver ran through him. His own sounds of pleasure and desire becoming louder.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Rocking her hips, gently squeezing his fingers back, her song fades replaced by a sound of passion, while a stronger ripple flows through her that seems to have started from his shiver and with him becoming louder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

It was a cycle. Her shiver around him caused another shudder through him. He gripped her tightly for a moment. Then he moaned against her shoulder again. His hips pressed up into her. His eyes closed while he moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

A circle that kept feeding into the moment, pressing her hips back to meet his, her own moans joining his, and curling into him, her eyes closed, and still gently rocking him within her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

The waves of pleasure were more gentle this time. He swelled within her. But he didn't urge her to stop. He pressed hard into her. His hands on her breasts kept her moving. He moaned against her shoulder. His eyes closed while he shuddered in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

A low rolling moan sounds from her, a stronger shudder through her, enjoying the warm, blissful, pleasure circle that kept flowing through her to him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 pm

It continued to flow. He continued to shudder. He continued to moan against her neck. He was gentle now. So gentle. His hips pressed into her hard. But it was that same full pressure. Letting her feel him deep within her instead of pounding into her. His fingers rolled and tugged at her nipples while he kissed her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Gently clenching him, leaning back against him, and another mmmm flowed from her. "I am not moving till you do." softly still enjoying the rolling.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 pm

He chuckled against her. Kissed her shoulder again. His hands squeezed hers. Ran gently down over her stomach. His voice was soft in her ear. "Dangerous ta say darlin. I'll keep ya here all night if I can." His mouth trapped her earlobe. His tongue pressed warmly behind her ear. His teeth scraped against her earlobe while he shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm

"I'm not complaining." while a stronger shudder runs through her, a soft gasp as he scraps her ear lobe, and a soft happy hum from her again slowly doing a hip roll and squeeze.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:46 pm

He moaned softly again. Then he rested his head on her shoulder. His hands roamed over her hips. Then back down to brush over her button gently again. He seemed to smile. "We should get ya a mirror ta put down there at tha foot of tha bed darlin." His hips pressed into her hard again.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Tilting her hips just a bit more to meet his thrust, a sharp cry as he brushes her swollen button, "Wanna watch us?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage   After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Glitter Puke .... - Gilded Cage
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next