Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Competition (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:36 am

He was off across the room in an instant. He seemed to be ignoring Chase and Amunet on the floor and even Victor in the corner. Medwyn was a man on a mission at the moment, and headed directly for the elevator and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:53 am

After several minutes, the redhead appeared in the doorway to the elevator. As she stepped across the floor toward the bar, she drew quite a few stares from patrons who didn't give a damn about being caught staring. Probably because her clothing, while different from Ali's in several ways, seemed to show just enough to be eye-catching.

She didn't even pause as she scanned the crowd, scanned the bar and immediately knew where she would be most useful. She tapped Ali on the shoulder and instantly took over, leaning slightly over the bar so she could hear the orders from the customers standing there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:53 am

Chase watched Medwyn go with a quizzical look, but he let the lad handle his own affairs. For his part, he wasn't a bad dancer, really and Amunet was, in fact, a good partner. She may have been right, he may not have been able to let it go with just one dance.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:57 am

Ali and Griselda did their own dance as they handed off the bar, she headed towards the elevator and off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 am

Medwyn appeared at the elevator again and just held the door open for Ali.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:00 am

She sincerely hoped that he wouldn't let it go with just one dance. She was only a little bit greedy in that fashion. But when she saw the byplay of the three at the bar, she couldn't help it -- her curiosity won out. She even tapped Chase on the shoulder to point toward the bar.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 am

He has already seen it. "Yeah, about that; would you excuse me?"

Because, it was Griselda. she could have been wearing a sweat suit and he'd have had to go.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 am

She slid her arm through his.

"Not a chance, dear. You are going to buy me a drink before I leave you to your evening's business."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:12 am

He smiled, "I suppose I could do that."

With Amunet on his arm, he moved up to the bar. Once they'd gotten there he slid his arm from hers as he placed both hands on the bar and waited for the petite redhead to get to him through the customers.

When Griselda finally did get to him, he smiled as he said, "You know, you've got to be the hottest woman in this place."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 am

When she finally made her way to Chase and Amunet -- she wasn't ignoring them, she was just busy, she couldn't help but grin.

"Oh, you're too sweet. But to be fair, there are several hot women in the bar tonight," she said with a wink toward Amunet.

"What can I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:18 am

She didn't seem offended that Chase removed his arm from hers. In fact, she was busy ogling the bartender and making no effort to hide the fact that she was ogling. She laughed softly when Griselda made her way over to the pair, giving Griselda a slight nod of thanks.

"To be fair, I think I agree with the gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 am

"Two fingers of the McAllen thirty year and what ever the lady here wants." he said with a nod at Amunet.

"Victor's still skulking in the corner as well."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 am

Her lips twitched.

"Shot of tequila, no salt, no lime."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:31 am

She grinned as she started to pour drinks for the pair.

"I know. I saw him. I didn't particularly want him to know that this was my bar, but sometimes, things happen." She grinned as she measured out a shot of the good tequila, pouring Chase a glass of whisky. Because it's whisky, damn it.

"I didn't expect to see either of you in here any time soon. But I'm glad you stopped by. Enjoying yourself so far?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Exiting the Elevator was well Griselda's blonde twin except in pink not purple.  With a warm smile she headed to behind the bar, with a wave to Amunet, because after all she couldn't let Griselda have all the fun by herself.   Leaning over to kiss Griselda's cheek, then smoothly flowed with the red head behind the bar as if well, maybe she'd done this before more then once with her.

Oh, there's Chase with a wave to him too, and a wink just for him. Then back to working with Griselda and doing it marvelously. Before the red head would move for a bottle Rachel would have it there for her and vice versa. They really were fun to watch, and then when they did a few trick bartendering together...
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 am

"I'll confess, I've had more fun than I expected to when I showed up. The bar is looking good. Amunet twisted my arm into dancing," he said with a grin that told them he was joking.

When Chase saw Rachel he smiled and said "Rachel, you look absolutely radiant! How's your night?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am

Beaming, she leaned over to return Rachel's kiss and put a tumbler in front of Chase and a shot glass in front of Amunet.

"I saw that she did. There's video of it."

She winked again and moved on down the bar to the next customer in line.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:19 am

"A lot less boring Sir, thank you for the compliment.' with a winning smile at him, then she headed down the opposite side of the bar that Griselda wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 am

Two of them? There's two of them?

Give the Setite a moment. She needs to just stare.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:24 am

"You are most welcome, darling!" Chase said as he lofted the glass towards Rachel.

Then he called after Griselda, "Wait... what do you mean there's video!? Dirty Pool!"

And as Amunet was staring, Chase couldn't help saying, with a smile, "Can you believe I live with both of them?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:26 am

She glanced over her shoulder at Chase, a grin on her face from ear to ear.

"I'll show it to you later. You're gonna love it!"

Then, laughing, she turned toward another customer.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:28 am

She continued to stare, though she smirked a little as she lifted her shot glass.

"You, darling, are even more lucky than you think that you are."

She lifted the shot glass.

"Cheers to you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:32 am

Rachel also looked back as Chase spoke and flashed him a different smile when he said he lived with both of them, and she winked at him too. Then back to work she went till she was back beside Griselda with a smile "Switch?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 am

It was seamless. The way that the the two women worked with each other. She almost danced out of Rachel's way and gave the other woman a smile.

"We got more orders coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 am

Chase smiled as he said, "believe me when I tell you I count each night that those two women are a part of my life as a blessing, Amunet. Any man who wouldn't is a damn fool, and I've played the fool plenty to know not to in this case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next