Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

Competition (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:11 am

"Apparently, making some people want sex sells even better than sex itself..."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:16 am

She just grinned.

"It always has, dearie. I would have expected you, of all people, to know that."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 am

"I am far more interested in participating than being left to desire, madame," Chase said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Her brow arched as she poured and handed out drinks.

"Man-whore," she muttered at Chase.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:28 am

He looked at Griselda, almost aghast, "I, madame, am a very faithful, one woman man..."

That part he didn't say was "at least now I am." Though somewhere there was that hint in his voice that told Griselda at least that he couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:54 am

Rachel rolled her eyes, really now they were doing foreplay too, she waited by Griselda starting to think of bad wines, bad tasting foods, and awful pick up lines.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 am

That's okay, she said it for him.

"Yeah, now. Well, it seems that the lady has offered several thousand dollars to charity for you to drink liquor off of three very beautiful women. You going to do it or am I locking up the liquor so that no one has any fun?"

She grinned. She wasn't angry in the least -- in fact, she thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Victor continued sitting in his corner and was trying to reconcile his Presbyterian prudishness with his innate Ventrue prudishness, and the fact that he was staring at several very attractive women doing unusually sexual acts. He finally gave up and decided to watch the crowd's reactions instead.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Chase smirked. He was always so damn charming, especially when he wore that smirk. Confidence might as well has flowed from every pore as if there was some kind of well spring of the stuff.

"Like I said, Ladies, up on the bar..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:54 pm

She held out a hand to Rachel, to help the blonde get onto the bar. Just for funzies.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Rachel took Griselda's hand, gracefully getting up on the bar, then extending her hand to Griselda to join her on the bar, and looked to see if the Seitite needed a hand or not.

In her head, she was now thinking of quite vile things, anything then what was about to happen, and yeah ... it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:03 am

For the moment, the redhead shook her head. If they looked, she was busy pouring the shots... from the special bottle she kept behind the bar. The bottle that would, in fact, affect a Kindred.

He started it. As a result, Chase was, in fact, going to be drunk when it was over.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:38 am

Drunk wasn't so bad, right? It just meant that Griselda would have to get him home... that could be...

How long had it been since he'd actually been drunk? Well, it was a little late to back out now, and it was... for all intents and purposes, for a worthy cause... right?
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 am

For the moment, though, she first just smiled and offered to help Amunet onto the bar while she finished preparing the shots. Because yeah, she was going to be amused to see Chase drunk. And he likely would be, after all was said and done.

She then climbed onto the bar herself, holding one shot in her hand and the bottle of alcohol in the other. And just because she needed the fortification herself, took a long drink directly from the now nearly-empty bottle.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:47 am

Chase, rubbed his hands together, cracking his knuckles almost as if it were a nervous habit. He looked more like he were training to maintain his composure for the moment.

"Alright, ladies, in order, Amunet, then Rachel, then the absolutely amazing Griselda. Are we all ready? I kow I am," he said with that same smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:28 am

Because it had been offered, she graciously took Griselda's hand and the offer of help onto the bar. She moved like a cat, silent and sleek, as she climbed up onto the bar. She, however, just looked amused.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Rachel did one last glance to Griselda to make sure all was still okay.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 pm

She did seem to be okay. Maybe a little embarrassed, but she was fine. Smiling, even.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: