Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

He chuckled.

"If there's dancing, I promise to do nothing other than the YMCA."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 am

She laughed, that was a midnight margarita dance they did to drive Estaban nuts but he rarely got their humor. "Not I will Survive?" with a sigh as they pulled up at her place, and she took a deep breath. "Gah I feel like I'm 10 again."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 am

He smirked.

"I've seen your breasts. You're at least fifteen."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 am

She laughed at his words, "Actually lost my virginity at 10..." as she moved to step out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:18 am

He stopped the car and blinked.

"I think I'm a little disturbed by that, actually. At 10, you can't make any sort of good or rational decisions about your body, much less be able to handle the experience of sex."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 am

"It's how my Mother paid the rent." she said honestly and shrugged "You now have a clue to many of my nightmares..." shivering as her mind flipped back to the other night and looking at her dark apartment.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 am

He reached over to take her hand as he left the car.

"And now, I'm fairly sure, Griselda would greet the sun before she let you do something such as that. Or Bettina or any other child she meets."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 am

"Well the other night wasn't my first and now I sadly realize probably not my last time experiencing that...." with a sad sigh. "Just hard to sleep and not wake up." with a look at her place. "You want the keys?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:25 am

He held out his hand for her.

"Sure, I'll take the keys. But Rachel, you're wrong. You do know that Griselda and I will move Heaven and Earth to make sure that never happens to you again."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 am

She looked at him "I am not glass, just shaken at the moment, you both can't be with me 24/7 and honestly shit happens.' with handing him the keys. "Trust me I keep playing it over in my mind and how I should of or could of seen it coming...."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am

He took the keys and shook his head, walking with her toward the apartment.

"Sometimes, hon, people just suck. That's the way the world works. You had no way of seeing it coming."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:35 am

'I keep thinking did I let my guard down, I should of not been walking to the parking lot alone..." as she waited for him to open the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:40 am

Deftly, he unlocked the door and glanced around, flipping on a light as he stepped into the apartment first.

"Hon, how many times did you walk through that parking lot alone? How many times did you do the exact same thing without incident? It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:41 am

"I became predictable I guess." staying close to him as they entered to check the place out.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 am

He looked around carefully, moving through the apartment and turning on all of the lights before he came back to her side.

"No, you were doing what people do. What students do. But one time, some selfish asshole decided to take advantage of that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:46 am

"Yes they were 10 selfish assholes." with a slight relaxation as the apartment was clear it seemed. "It now makes me think how did they watch me, how did I miss them, but then again the MacBeth crew found me and yeah..." with a half smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 am

He smiled.

"On the bright side, the Shakespeare crew at least seemed interested in what you had to say and not just your spectacular ass."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 am

She laughed as he spoke "Well it's still just really odd to me, I'm not use to thinking of myself as smart." with a glance at the door as she waited for Sean to appear. She figure if Salif gave him a thumbs up then it was worth putting it all out there.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

Salif laughed softly.

"You don't have to be smart. You just have to be smarter than they are. And that isn't saying that you aren't smart; you are. It's just a statement that they see you as smarter than they are, and that's what matters. They actually care about that."

And then there was a soft knock at the door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:59 am

"Good point." she paused her hands shaking as she headed to the door. She peaked out before opening it, if it was Sean she let him in, then closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Thanks for coming." with a sheepish smile at Sean. "Oh Sean - Salif and Salif Sean." with a soft blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:06 am

And Salif became a totally different person. Rachel knew he was gay, but he was always soft-spoken and polite, was always wise and calm, no matter what he faced. Now, his voice raised in pitch and tone and a bright, sunny smile that she had never seen creased his face. He stepped forward with swagger, offering his hand for Sean to shake.

"Sean? Oh, good! Rebecca's told me so much about you!" including the bubbly personality is really what did it. "I'm sooooo glad that I finally get to meet the hunk she keeps telling me about." And he closed that with a wink.

Salif did that just a little too well.

Sean, in return, blinked in surprise. But he did offer his hand for Salif to shake.

"Pleasure's mine?" It sounded like a question from a very confused man.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am

"Well I told you it would make sense when you met." with a soft laugh. She wanted to hug him but was afraid to do so. "I am sorry for doing exactly what you told me not to the last time we saw each other." with a very soft tone and look at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:12 am

Sean tilted his head, then nodded slowly.

"It's all right. I figured you would talk to me whenever you were ready to."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:13 am

She looked up at him "My life is very complicated, and well I'm not even sure how to explain it but my employer said I could to you...." with a glance at Salif as her nerve was starting to falter.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 am

Salif just gave her a wink.

"Honey, you have just got to tell him! You know you do!"

Which, of course, meant that Sean had a worried look.

"....Are you pregnant or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: