Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 am

Sean bent to whisper quietly to Rachel first -- "You're welcome, darling."

Then to Chase, he laughed softly, his arm around Rachel tightening a bit as he held her close to him.

"I'll just use a nail gun. That's fun, whether I need it or not."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Rachel smiled at his words, relaxed as he held her tighter, and suddenly felt exhausted. Not even realizing she had been til now, she tried to stifle her yawn not wanting to insult anyone and yet not leave Sean's side. For the first time in a very long time something felt right.

She glanced over at Griselda and mouthed THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 am

The redhead seemed to relax into Chase as his arms wrapped around her. Then she winked at Rachel, mouthing two words to the ghoul -- 'You're welcome.' She leaned her head against Chase's shoulder, nuzzling lightly against his throat as they talked to Sean.

"Drill works better for getting a point across."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:42 am

Chase gently kissed the top of Griselda's head before he looked to Sean, "I'm going to give you an address, show up tomorrow night about two hours after sunset unless you had prior engagements. Take care of what you need to then show up. If you think life's weird tonight, wait until you see the house."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:51 am

Sean, for his part, nodded.

"All right. I'll be there. I'm on vacation from work this week anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:34 am

Chase grinned. From ear to ear he grinned like the damn cheshire cat, "Oh that's good. Because the new work out regimen and the studies can be hell on your sleep schedule, trust me. You might be sore for a while too."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 am

Sean shrugged.

"I'm used to hauling a couple hundred pounds of construction equipment. I'll be fine. I've got a full supply of muscle relaxers at home."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

Rachel hugged him again, her head nuzzled into his chest and not saying a word as the two spoke.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 am

She was much the same. Quiet, snuggled and leaned into Chase, she was happy to just listen to him talk to the boy. The hard part was over.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 am

"Good. Next are your living arrangements. You'll be allowed to keep your own space, house, apartment, hole in the wall. What ever. This way you've got a place where you and Rachel can be alone and you can entertain guests, but you're entire education is about to change, perhaps even drastically shift gears. As a result, you'll be given a room at the manor, you'll want to be there fairly often. Oh, and get used to a lack of electricity."

Chase moved with Griselda to take a seat and allow the petite redhead to sit in his lap as the two of them snuggled, even while he and Sean spoke about the upcoming changes to Sean's life.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 am

His brows rose.

"Is there a reason for a lack of electricity or just a personal preference... or is there some kind of lesson in it that I'm not really getting other than 'dude, buy glasses'?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:28 am

"It's a personal preference," Chase grinned, "And there's a lesson there too."

His fingers laced with Griseldas as he spoke. It was obvious this even though he was speaking with Sean, there was a fair amount of his focus on the petite redhead.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 am

She was being good. In fact, she was being very, very good. Chase's fingers linked through hers and she smiled, resting her head against his shoulder. She was comfortable there and his touches, the way his fingers slipped through hers, told her that he was aware that she was there. That was enough. Nothing that she could do or say was more important than the boy's continued education -- so she kept quiet, content to rest there against him. It was a comfortable sort of silence, though -- as if she were perfectly aware of her place here and in this situation -- and her silence was more important than her added commentary. Chase could and would train the boy how he needed to -- and any discussions between she and Chase on the subject could be held in private.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 am

Rachel stayed with Salif, in this moment they were no more than decoration in the room, and they both knew it. She watched as Sean's natural smart ass seem to not upset Chase, which made her let out the breath she hadn't realize she had been holding. It has been so long for her, that so much just seemed 2nd nature to her, that watching Sean she had forgotten how new and shiny things were.

Then her gaze shifted to Rai, she was so relaxed and this seemed more appropriate then the fussy trying to make everything right. As it had been with Estaban, this seemed to fit her where even a moment of silence was comfortable and not a huge elephant in the room no one was to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Sean was a natural smartass. But he was also just smart. He knew when he could get away with the smartass remarks and when to keep them to himself. Which was why he seemed much less of a smartass when he answered again.

"Is it some kind of lesson that I can ask about, or a lesson that has to be taught through time and I have to learn on my own?"

No sarcasm. He was honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 am

"It's all of the above, honestly. As a man born into the European Renaissance, and who was a contemporary of men like Leonardo DaVincci, I grew up and lived in a time without electricity. I'm an anachonism, of sorts, a creature out of his own time. On the other hand, I've watched, for centuries, as humanity has grown progressively more lazy and complacent, taking pride in doing less and less work and paying less attention to detail. As a result, I do things the old fashioned way in my home. while I'm capable of using modern technology, and I'm even fairly good with a computer and other modern devices, I dislike them. Doing things the old way keeps my skills sharp and it teaches my people not to rely solely on modern convenience."
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 am

Sean nodded.

"Good to know. No playing Gameboy around you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: