Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Ohh, it was bargaining time. He figured that she would slam the door shut on that one immediately, and since she hadn't done so, he decided to go for a bargaining chip.

"Okay. How's this? If I get a C, we do coffee. If I get a B, we do a ball game. If I get an A, we go on a date. How does that strike you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:12 pm

She looked at him "I don't like ball games, so C you get a coffee, B we do lunch and A we do something that involves dinner and maybe a movie?" with a look at him, but not leaving Salif's side.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 am

He nodded.

"That works for me. And I'll hold you to it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:36 am

"Well you have to bring me the paper first..." with a soft laugh at her words feeling like a school marme at the moment. She looked to Salif who hadn't said they weren't okay so she guessed it was okay to have "the date" or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:04 am

Salif nodded. Rapists don't ask their victims out on dates. The boy, however, grinned.

"I will. You can bet on that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 am

"sounds good see you all in class on Monday?" with another forced smile at them.

Grabbing her bag, trying not to start shaking as it was time to leave and it was now dark out.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 am

They nodded.

"See you Monday, Rebecca. Have a good one."

Salif, for his part, just held out an arm for Rachel to take.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:25 am

Rachel took his arm, gave them a wave good bye, then leaned into to Salif. She looked at him then whispered softly "I can't stop shaking"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 am

Salif wrapped his arm around her waist.

"That's all right. I'm right here with you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:31 am

Rachel quietly left the library with Salif, leaning into him as they hit the spot she was attacked last time.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 am

He held her close, not letting go of her as they walked right past the warehouse without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:35 am

Her knees started to buckle but Salif was easily able to keep the small blonde up, as they reached the car, she looked up at him "It wasn't any of them was it?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:40 am

Salif shook his head.

"I couldn't say for sure. But no, I don't think it was. They had too much respect for the work and for your teaching for me to think that any of them had anything to do with it. The leader likes you. He got all flushed and flustered talking to you... but he also respects you. A rapist has no respect for their victim."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:41 am

"I agree, it just seemed odd they'd ask me to help and then the well yeah..." with a hug to Salif as she waited for him to open the car.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

Salif did open the door for her and smiled.

"Their timing sucks, that's true. But they didn't look like they have any kind of knowledge of something like a rape."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:49 am

"good now how do we get the others?" sliding into the car, waiting for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 am

He smiled.

"Well, now we wait to see if Chase is successful in bringing the ones responsible to justice."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:11 am

"I think if anyone can it's Chase and Griselda." with a nod to him, leaning back to put on her seat belt. The following her push to be "normal" she waited as calmly s she could.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:29 am

He slid behind the wheel, buckling his own safety belt and started the car.

"I have no doubt of it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 am

"I feel bad for thinking it was them but it just seemed too convenient with timing." looking over at Salif.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:12 pm

He nodded.

"I understand. At the same time, better safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"Agreed. I feel silly." looking out the window as they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:10 am

He looked over at her and smiled.

"There's no reason to feel silly. You had a theory and you checked out that theory. There is nothing wrong with that. That boy, the talkative one. He likes you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 am

"Yes I know." with a soft laugh. "But it's odd to think he needed that much of a support system to ask me out." with a glance at Salif.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 am

Salif raised a brow.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Rachel. The fact is that any man, if he is not gay, is going to find you attractive. If he needed a support system, it's because he's intimidated by you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: