Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opening (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

Opening (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 am

She looked to Alex with a smile.

"Ah, I will endeavor to meet this lovely woman, if you both recommend her voice."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 am

"Greer is... she's something special."

Alex extended his hand to Aubrey, "Alex Rourke, I think you know my wife, Cassiel?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 am

She beamed as she took his hand.

"She didn't tell me she was married. That explains why you were standing with her at the party last week. Aubrey Degarmo, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 am

Teddy didn't say anything to interrupt, merely gave Alex a smile. She didn't know him all that well, they hadn't talked much, but he was Cassiel's husband and what little she'd had to do with him had left her with a good impression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 am

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Degarmo. Didn't I see some of your work on display the other evening at the party?" Alex was all grace and charm. Indeed, some people might have mistaken him for a Toreador, or a Ventrue, at least as long as he kept the dark sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 am

She nodded.

"I had several pieces that I flew over from France just for the event. The rest is, unfortunately, stuck in customs for another week."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"If you'd like, I could probably help you with that issue. Totally free of charge."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

She beamed at him.

"That would amazing. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Teddy, in the meanwhile, was checking out some of the other sculptures, having to tap Diego on the head occasionally as the small teddy bear tried to reach for things with stubby little arms.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 pm

She looked over at Teddy.

"I'm going to be teaching classes, if you would like to learn to work in something other than cloth."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 pm

The blonde turned and smiled.
"Oh, I know how to work in quite few materials but I've never dealt with clay and hardly ever with stone, so I'd really love to attend if you got room" it would be great to learn something new.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

She laughed.

"You're first on the list. I'll let you know when I get them started."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 pm

That made the blonde light up.
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 pm

She shrugged.

"Not a problem. I like to share my art."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Alex smiled, "Don't mention it. I'll be sure to make a few calls later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey
Ancilla
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:23 pm

She beamed.

"Thank you ever so much. I do not have the connections to get my work here faster than that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening (Open)   Opening (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2