Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:16 am

"You mean to say that if Oriella goes, then Abby's just handed over to someone else without a say in it?" urg, he was disliking that whole Clan's handling of his kind more and more.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

"Ya, that's exactly what will happen." Eve shrugged. "Or she goes back to Chase I guess... that whole thing is fishy. I dunno what Chase's got to do with Orie."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

"I haven't got a clue who either of them is" he hadn't met any of them after all.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

"Well, Chase is a pretty boy with a stupid charming smile. And Orie is a pretty party girl... well you should have Abigail let you meet Orie at least. But you be on your guard!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 pm

"What? Afraid I'll fall under her charm?" Jack said rather casually really. "If I meet her I'll be careful. But I'd like to think I'm not a complete idiot. Even if I let a little girl overpower me" he added with what was an affectionate ruffling of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:59 pm

She laughed and swipped at his hands purposely not scratching him though.

"Nah, she's got mind control powers! And stuff, that's what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:03 pm

"That sounds kinda shit on a whole new level" mind control? No thank you. "Anything I can look out for or defend myself against?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 pm

"Uh... no not really. Nothing that I know of that you could learn." Eve said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am

"Then nothing to do about it but be careful" he'd certainly remember that.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

"Sorry, I wish I had something better to help. It's harder for them if you're strong willed and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 am

"I'm stubborn, but never had to deal with your kind before as far as I know. Though, we'll cross that bridge when and if we get there" he shrugged, apparently not about to linger on the subject any longer than needed. 
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 pm

"Ya, nothing to be done about it." Other than kill witches on sight, but Eve was trying to move on from the irrational hatred...

"Ok! Well I guess I go now! Good luck with things."

She saluted the monkey who in turn dropped the pen he was holding and saluted her back.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:01 pm

"Thanks" Jack nodded. "And come by again soon hm? You know how to get in" he added with a wink  before looking over at the monkey and wondering how that was going to work out. Oh well, he'd survived getting beat up, stabbed, shot... he'd survived his ex girlfriend's cooking, he could surely survive one tiny little monkey. Right?
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:00 pm

The monkey tried to look sweet. It was unsettling.

Eve looked unworried though. She nodded, "'Course!" Then opened the window and jumped out and was flying before she reached the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:16 pm

He watched her leave then turned his gaze to the monkey.
"So... how difficult are you gonna make this?" he asked, knowing damn well the words were human but still focusing on trying to understand the animal. Assuming he got an answer at all.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm

The monkey grinned and tore for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 am

Oh... oh great!
"Hey! Hang on!" damn it! He jumped up and tried to intercept the animal.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 pm

He started opening drawers as quickly as he could to see what was inside.

Jack got to him before he started flinging silverware though.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh, if only he had silverware then he would've at least had some werewolf protection. Hah! Regardless, flying cutlery was not something he wanted happening.
"Hey hey hey!"

He tried to grapple the monkey without hurting him, his tone of voice changing as he focused on actually speaking so the monkey could understand him.
"You don't need to trash the place. You're gonna be living here!"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 am

The monkey's eyes got wide at the command and then he went limp, not struggling.

It seemed Jack could force animals to listen to his commands as well as understand him.

The monkey gave him an annoyed look and waited to be set down.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 am

Oookay.
He actually froze himself when the animal went limp, briefly thinking that he might've hurt him before he ever so carefully set the monkey back down so that he was facing him.

"Hey... c'mon" it took some effort, but if he focused, he seemed able to keep the talking thing straight. "There's no need to make this difficult" Jack said. "Just talk to me, I'm sure we can wake... wink..." urg, almost had it. "Work" hah, right sound" "Something out"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:13 pm

"You steal Mistress blood! You a blood theif! She tells me listen to you. You aren't my master!" The Monkey screeched.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh dear God, his ears!

Jack cringed and pulled his hands away from the monkey to cover his ears for a moment.
"I'm not trying to be your master" he said, sitting down on the floor to be level with the animal. "I'm like you, or the crocs she has. We're the same only I'm less hairy"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:59 pm

"Crocs protect her, what do you do?" The monkey huffed indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 pm

"I protect her as well" he said. "And I try to teach her how to deal with this time and a world she doesn't quite understand how to deal with. She lets me live... because I'd be dead without her. And in turn I do everything I can to make sure she'll stay happy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next