Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

The monkey cast Jack dirty looks from time to time, but he was mainly just exploring the place without getting into things. Likely on Eve's orders.

Eve watched the movie with wide eyes. She would ask for clarification on things... a lot. She undertood the broad universal concepts but certain cultural specific things got her hung up.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:54 am

He'd explain things as best he could, seemingly having as much fun watching the movie as watching her and her reactions to it since he realized, after a little while, that he needn't worry about the monkey. Not at the moment anyways.

Funny actually, she made sure he survived and what did he do? He had her watching movies and teaching her how to use a tooth brush. It seemed like a bit of an off trade.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:41 pm

"Wow, Tee-vees are really good now. They look like life. All in color and stuff." She said when the movie finished.

"Killing people for money is stupid. Killing people to protect people is ok."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:21 pm

"I think the general consensus is that it's stupid to kill people for money, yeah" he chuckled, leaning into the corner of the sofa with a half full cup of coffee. "Luckily, in this case it was just a movie though" Jack smiled at her. "Maybe we should make a thing out of it? Have movie night once a week or something" could be a good way of trying to help her catch up on things in a fun way.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:02 pm

"Mmmm, dunno. It's kinda tiring for me. Lots of take in and lots I don't know. So maybe now and then." Old dogs had trouble learning new tricks.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm

That might be so, but he'd still teach her, that's kind of what he'd promised to do, right?
"Okay, once every two week we watch a movie then" Jack, who was pretty damn stubborn himself, smiled. "That way it won't get too much, and I can pick out movies that you might like. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

"Ok!" She nodded like it was an assignment. "Will do!... 'cept I'm kinda bad about time."

She scratched her head embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

"It's alright, I'll remind you" Jack winked, even if it might be a tad but difficult to get a hold of her if she decided to disappear off for a while like she said she might. But, as long as she was around, he'd remind her. "That'll be part of my job"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

"Ok! You'll whip me into shape! I'll be up on the times in no time! And Abigail will teach me to let go of my hate. I'm all self improvey!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Self improvey was actually a pretty good expression, he had to admit.
"Absolutely, I have no doubt you'll get the hang of it in no time" Jack grinned happily at the sight of the happy Gangrel.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 pm

"Ha, ya! Maybe... I got a camera you know."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:57 am

"You do? Cool. You'll have to show me what you've shot sometime then" he said with a bright grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm

"I made a man show me how to use it, so... that's impressive I think. So maybe I can take a picture sometime. Or like, you and me and Abigail or something."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

"That would be really nice" it was a really sweet idea actually. "Kinda like a family hm?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

"Ya! A bit like that, I guess. Like a family painting."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 am

"We'll need to bring monkey as well then won't we? And Abby's kitten" well, duh, of course.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm

"Oh ya! Any my two crocs. Chompy and Bitey. They have serious names, but I like Chompy and Bitey."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm

"Ahuh" right, she had two crocs, he'd kinda sorta forgotten about those. "We'll need to take the picture outside I think" Jack chuckled, picturing trying to bring that whole mess of a "family" together in his or Abigail's apartment.
Yeah, that wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:25 pm

"Yup! Outside is best anyway. We can do sunset picture! I might be a little red, but I can handle it! I'm all tough!" She flexed her arms to show her girly mustles.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:46 pm

"It's kinda funny you know? You look like a kid and I know, just know how easily you can kick my ass without even trying" he knew of a few friends who'd laugh their ass off had they seen it when it had happened. "You sure about the sunset thing though? I get it that you're tough but you don't feel like that's pushing it a little?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:24 pm

"Nope! I can handle it. I learned a special trick that let's me. It was painful figuring it out." She laughed, "But I did it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 pm

"Considering I have this image of vampires bursting into flames if exposed to sunlight, I gotta say that's impressive. Still sounds like a risk, but impressive none the less" of course he was by nature the type who didn't want someone he cared for to put themselves at risk, so with her blood in his system that was an instinct that was getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 pm

"Ha, nah, no one bursts into flame! They turn to ash!" She cackled. "But no, that won't happen to me now. It's impossible! Well unless I run out of all my blood in the sunlight, then I'll go to sleep and THEN I'll burn and eventually turn to ash. But that would take days for me. Because I'm tough." Insert flexing.

"Normal vampires though, like Oriella, would burn up in seconds. So make sure Oriella never gets in the sun... unless you want her dead."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

"She's not the one I need to look after" Eve was, and Abigail. Given, Jack being Jack would probably try his best to help just about anyone if they got in trouble, but it was the redhead and Eve that were his main priorities. Himself? Eh, way down on the list as proven by various scars and injuries over the years.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

"No, she isn't and if she burned up, then good riddence. But... then again, someone worse might bet Abigail." She shrugged. "So that's something to think about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Drink (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next