Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 pm

"So...." weird world of vampires just kept getting weirder. "Younger vampires will try to eat older vampires if given the chance so they can get stronger?" lovely. "Hm, I think I prefer burgers, still"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Eve cackled, "Oh ya, they love it. It's like totlly forwned on, cause it's seriously fucked up to do that to someone, but it happens. Boy does it happen."

"You don' gotta worry about shit, though. I don' like secrets but some things should be kept on the downlow. Just don' blab about where I sleep or how old I am or nothing k?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:26 pm

He shook his head.
"I won't blab. Heck, I don't even know where you sleep. 'cept for when I wake up and find you curled up on the floor next to my bed" silly little girl, err... yeah, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:28 pm

"Hah, ya, no one will expect me here! Everyone expects me to be in the woods! So the safest place is in a house!" She clearly thought she was being terribly clever.

"I trust ya won't blab. You don' seem the type."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Jack shook his head again.
"No, I wouldn't blab" he smiled. "I could probably fix it so you could have a safe place here to sleep if you should need a place to crash..." oh, that actually... "Ehm... hey... er, when did you leave yesterday?" he suddenly seemed to recall something as he cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Clueless elder gangrel was clueless.

"Uh... my memory ain't so good. You were talking about... movies maybe? I left when it was clear she wasn't going to flip a table or burn the place down or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm

That earned her a low sigh of relief.
"Ah, good, I mean... not that I wanted you gone I just... yeah never mind" reheally, never mind. "But I can still see about getting a place set up for you here somewhere in case of emergencies or something. A corner safe from the sun or something"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm

"Sure! That sounds like a good idea! A second place to sleep and stay safe and stuff! Good thinking." She crossed her arms and nodded sage-like.

"Can my monkey live here?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

"Uhm... a monkey room mate... never really thought about that..." dear God! A monkey! He could already picture a bad sit com coming from all of this.
"What kind of monkey is he? And dear I ask if he's house clean?" probably not. Probably not, Jack...
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm

"House clean? What is house clean?" Eve herself wasn't even house trained... so ya, Jack's concerns were likely totally valid.

"He's a black and white monkey, little like in the moving pictures. I call him Shoulder Monkey."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:57 pm

At least he wasn't a big monkey. Maybe he could work with that.
"I'll see what I can do. A place to sleep a litter box unless I can convince him to use the toilet, though I don't speak monkeys o I think we'll start with a litter box" he chuckled while silently wondering what the Hell he was thinking taking on a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 pm

"I can tell it to do the... toilet? I can tell him to. He's smart. I can teach you to talk to animals too if you like. It would be good training to have a monkey around. Theya re easy to talk to compared to like, a lizard or a bird."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 pm

"You mean, like, make monkey sounds or something?" he arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 pm

"It's easier if you make monkey sounds, but no, you don' have to make monkey sounds. You can talk normal and they'll understand and follow your commands and stuff. So you could like catch cats and tell them to spy for you and come back and tell you things, or train animals really fast to do things and stuff."

"Other easy stuff you could learn is being really really touch against even like, fire and bullets and shit or being able to see in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

"That's.. actually kinda cool" in a slightly freaky kind of way. "How do you do that? I mean, does it just kind of come to you or something? I haven't really been into this whole "flexing your mental muscles" thing that some people claim to be able to do" you know the sort, the fake psychics with their tarot cards and junk.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm

"I'll teach ya how if you're interested. " Eve grinned. "My last ghoul really really loved animals and talking to them and stuff. He was insanely good at it too."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 pm

"Worth trying" he agreed with a smile. "Specially if your monkey's gonna be staying around here" it would in fact be highly desirable to be able to talk to the critter.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm

"Cool! I'm not the best at animalism, but the first step is easy! Monkey will be happy to be indoors again. I got it from a pet shop."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm

"Does he have a name?" like, a proper name? Just running around calling him Monkey might be a bit weird. At least to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:44 pm

"Shoulder monkey. Or his monkey name." And then she made some impressively accurate monkey sounds. "Which roughly translates to 'Defender of the Mother Tree.' He takes himself very seriously."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:47 pm

"That's quite a mouth full" serious monkey business indeed. "I'll have to talk to him about getting a nickname. Something short that I'll be able to pronounce" he chuckled. "If he's gonna stick around this place and hang around with me, he'll need to tone down the seriousness"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

"He thinks he's a noble warrior. It's funny." She giggled. "He'll protect the house!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 am

"Or possibly turn it upside down" monkey, he was kind of leaning towards the 'turning the house upside down' theory as being the more likely one.

He paused for a few moments and looked down at his hands.
"I wonder if I get to see her again..." he said after a few moments as his mind drifted elsewhere again.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 am

"Ya will. I'll talk to her domitor and set them straight. Easier if it were Chase. I could threaten to beat his sorry ass and he'd respect that... Or I'd beat him straight into torpor. Tremere bitches are much harder to convince. Fucking snakes."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am

"There's that..." he said. "And then there's the matter of whether or not she thinks I'm worth it" Jack shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic   Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's the Deal (Jack) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next