Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 pm

She continued to hold the blonde.

"Shh. It's all right. I'll help you. I'll do what I can. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:18 pm

She wasn't sure if she trusted that, but she didn't have much choice. Medwyn trusted the redhead without question so if not for Teddy, if what she feared was true, maybe she'd still do it for him. She prayed for it at least...

The trembling blond nodded weakly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

She didn't let go of the blonde any time soon. She held the woman so that no one would see the tears of blood even if they happened to come to the hidden beach. She just held her and rocked her and let her cry.

"We'll find him. I promise we'll find him."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:55 am

The girl nodded weakly again, trying to pull back a little so she could wipe the tears from her eyes, not wanting Medwyn to see her like this. Not again.
She knew she couldn't hide the fire that had gone out in her eyes, but she didn't need to worry him more than she already did. Because the guilty conscience of being a burden to him on top of it all was too much for her.

"I need to go back... I panic if I stay outside too long..." that she was terrified as it was was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 pm

She nodded.

"All right. I'll call you as soon as I have the results, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 pm

She nodded weakly again. The want to beg her not to give her blood to someone else tugging at her again, though she bit back the words, knowing she sounded and looked pathetic.
"Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

She smiled at that.

"I'll get to it, then. I'll call you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 pm

The blond nodded, but didn't say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:18 am

She patted Teddy's cheek, continued to touch her for a few more moments. Then she nodded and turned, to make her way back to her car. She had work to do.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:48 am

The blond pulled herself together as best she could and made her way back to the waiting car and Medwyn.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach   Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong person to ask, but... (Griselda) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2