Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 am

She headed up not sure if she had beaten him or not, using her key to her apartment and waited to see if hew as there or arriving afterwards.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 am

He would likely be arriving afterward, since he wasn't quite there yet.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am

She was changing when he arrived, from a sleek tight black dress to more casual clothes while she watched her computer for messages.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 am

He strode into the room, a slight smile on his face.

"Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 am

She looked back at him with a smirk "Okay what's up with the broken toy?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 am

He smiled at that.

"She gets visions. She has second sight."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 am

"Wrapped in a self centered "Need punished"? the permentant kitten, dolls and these things can turn on you in a heart beat." she looked to him lealing up to kiss him, and softly said "It feels wrong."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:33 am

He kissed her gently.

"In time, she will grow more and more devoted to me. She's insane, you know."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:38 am

"Very and she may not grow past here where you've ghouled her." she said softly and after kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm

He smiled at that.

"Which makes her perfect."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:32 pm

"Truly insane are dangerous Darius. Animals in a haven are dangerous. You don't care at all do you?" with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 am

His brow rose.

"Care about what?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 am

"Any of my concerns or worry?" looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm

He frowned at that.

"Savannah, I always listen to you. I care about your opinion."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:09 pm

She looked at him "Crazy isn't controllable." she said with a sigh "Though it's too late, I hope she visions are actually in English and she aids you on your quest here." with a look at him and a frown. "I found out someone is wearing a gas mask and randomly embracing and letting go in Miami, then they all wear the mask and that person is growing in numbers." shaking her head "the Garou here are breaking the litany as if it's a guide line to live with...." looking at him with a shake of her head.

"I just don't think this place is going to do what you think it is..." with a frown at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 pm

He looked interested.

"Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 pm

"I've never had so many hum... things seem to be so "off" before and you've never gathered toys so quickly before...." shaking her head and a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

He smiled.

"The time is drawing close."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"then what?' she said shortly to him and a frustrated sigh. "You want one to fully do as you say? Should I just leave?" with a look at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 pm

He rolled his eyes.

"You're being overly dramatic Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 am

"Am I?" with a sigh and frustration looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 am

He nodded.

"Yes. You're worried and I appreciate that. But I do know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 am

She looked at him with a frown "And I don't?" with her arms across her chest looking at him intensely her purple eyes almost black at the moment as he brushed off her concerns.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:17 am

He smiled.

"Yes, you do. I'm telling you that I think you're over-reacting a bit. That's all. Not that you're not allowed to worry."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 am

She stepped towards him "I think she's more dangerous than you see and I will say no more." with a dark look at him as she bit her tongue from saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew   It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's broken (Darius) - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next