Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm

He looked at her.

"Change car to bike and I think I can help you with some of that. You a tequila girl or vodka?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 am

She snorted again.

"Vodka is for pussies."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am

For this he smiled and smiled wide.

"Glad to hear you say that."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:53 am

Her brows rose.

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 am

He shrugged.

"Because it is. It is what people drink when they want candy flavored drinks or to mix it with juice or soda. Tequila will burn both ways, like you said."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 am

She snorted again.

"I'm not a 'fruity' sort of girl."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 am

"I am getting that impression. I got that idea when I saw you in this bar. So you like the sharp edges. The pain and the danger."

He didn't say it like a question.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 am

She shrugged.

"Depends on where it's coming from."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 am

He looked at her again.

"And where would that be."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 pm

She smiled.

"I'm picky about where my edges come from. Trust is a factor."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

He looked at her.

"I can understand that. And how about your tequila. Do you care about where that comes from."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 am

She smirked.

"Hell yes. Personally, I like Aha Toro. It's like taking a bite right out of a cactus."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

He looked impressed.

"Good stuff. Gran Patron is good to."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am

She smiled.

"Sometimes. I find that it's a little more harsh than Toro. More chances of being sick later."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 am

He raised an eyebrow.

"You have a problem with Harsh?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:14 am

She shook her head.

"No. I have a problem with tearing my throat to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:18 am

He chuckled.

"Ava Toro it is then."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 am

She snorted.

"Not at a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 am

He shook his head.

"No, not at a place like this. We would have to go elsewhere. I know where to get good tequila."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

She nodded.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:41 am

He nodded and stood, swinging the chair he had been sitting on back into place. He led her out of the place and into the parking lot, over to an old motorcycle. He looked back at her, seeing if she was still following.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 am

She dropped money for her drinks on the table and yes, followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:37 am

Once outside he slipped onto his bike. If she joined him or simply got into another vehicle he would lead her to slightly different part of town. No less a poor part of town but now someplace he fit in better. He drove up to a group of vatos and slipped over to them. One of the older ones came up to them and they spoke quickly and the other man slipped back into the buildings. Within 5 minutes he was back with a bag and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 am

She slipped onto the back of his bike. Why? Because it was easier. She sat with her hands on her thighs while he did whatever it was that he was going to do, a smile on her face when he returned.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 pm

He put the bag with the alcohol in the saddle bags of the bike.

"You want to drink over looking the ocean, somewhere in the woods or.. somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next