Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest Empty
PostSubject: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 pm

The Eagle's Nest strove to offer very low prices all the time, choosing quantity of sales, over quality, although there were some select brands for certain select persons. But they did run regular happy hour promotions. This time, in conjunction with a white supremacist punk band, drinks were half off from 7pm until closing.  A sign outside advertised the band, the specials and while it was illegal to flat out advertise "Whites only" the Aryan symbolism about the place tended to discourage other ethnic groups.  

As the night progressed, the crowd grew louder, more drunk and larger.  Much like a powder keg, it wouldn't take much to set this place off.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 am

And the redhead liked setting things off.

Okay, not in the way that you're thinking. She didn't a drunken, rowdy fight. Okay, now that I think about it, she probably did like to set off the things you were thinking. But, I digress.

It didn't get much more white than Oriella, her porcelain skin so pale as to almost be translucent. No, really, it was. And at the moment, she was in the mood to dance. Yes, dance. Not that kind of dancing, ye of filthy mind, real dancing.

She barely even stopped by the bar to order a margarita before she was twirling her way toward the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm

To say that she turned heads as she entered was an understatement; in fact it may have been the first time in history that an entire bar of Neo Nazis experienced simultaneous erections.

The bartender looked over at her with a flirtatious smile, and sat back to wait on her order and watch the show. The night, it just got a lot more interesting than drunk angry skinheads.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

She walked straight to the dance floor, pausing as she passed the first of the males on the dance floor. She paused only long enough to raise an eyebrow in questioning curiosity.

"Dance?"
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

The overweight, middle aged skinhead biker dude stared, and managed to find enough composure to reply.

"Oh hell yeah mama"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Laughing, she let her head fall back so that her main of red curls fell halfway down her back. She reached for his hand to tug him toward the dance floor -- uncaring about whether or not he was overweight or handsome -- and seemed to be heading toward the middle of the dance floor.

"Good. Though it's Orie, not 'mama'."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"Bubba....err Buck. Call me Buck" he said as he let himself be lead out onto the dance floor. "Pleased to meetcha Orie"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Laughing, she swung into his arms.

"Pleasure's mine, Buck."

And she proved the point, turning to dance to the music -- which seemed to be full of bump and grind. Poor Buck got firsthand proof that she likely wasn't wearing any underwear under that short skirt of hers.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah. There was a little heil Hitler going on in Buck's pants at this point.

"Ah so... Orie. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

She looked a little pouty, but then, it was just cute. Maybe even sexy.

"I like to dance."

Obviously. Even through her bump and grind, she was very good at dancing.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 pm

"Whatcha know... I like to dance too" he said while slipping his meaty unwashed hand down towards her ass
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Laughing, she didn't pull away. Seriously, she didn't. But she didn't encourage him, either.

"That's not dancing. That's trying to feel me up."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 pm

He blushed a bit "You got a nice ass... butt. Yer pretty"

Yeah. Bubba wasn't exactly a man of breeding and class.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Clearly.

She smiled at him.

"It's okay. I'm a fan of dancing. Not necessarily being felt up while doing it."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Somehow Bubba managed to look ashamed of himself. "Sorry" he said while moving his hand up to a more polite position. "Ain't never seen ya here before. You white supremacist too?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Her brows rose and she looked surprised.

"No... I didn't know this was a place for white supremacists. Should I... should I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 pm

"No, no" he said while following the music "I just figgered ya knew 'cuz"

Well, the place did reek of white supremacy.

"Dancin' is good and the music is nice, so is the company"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am

She grinned and gave him a wink.

"Then you can buy me a drink later?"
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

"Oh yes, of course. What's your favorite drink?"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am

Licking her lips, she glanced toward the bar and the bartender.

"Peach margarita. Or raspberry."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 am

"Getcha one now?" he said moving the dance towards the bar. He was feeling a bit dry himself
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:17 am

Nodding, she grinned at him.

"Would love one, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

"Peach mararitta and another Bud Lite" he said to the bartender as they got close. "Ahh and a whiskey chaser"
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 am

Her brow rose, but she said nothing. Though she did shoot a few bright smiles to any others who might be looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:28 am

Bubba downed the whiskey when it came, and took a pull of beer, shooting dirty looks to the other men, and a couple of women who were looking Orie over with approving eyes.

One tattooed woman who looked to be some biker's bitch came up to the redhead and winked flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest   White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Power Happy Hour (open) - The Eagle's Nest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: