Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 am

Her brow arched.

"Prove it."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 am

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You thinking of going and doing something wild.. or something right here?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm

She shrugged one shoulder.

"You were the one who said you weren't boring. That's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 am

"And you said you liked boring."

He took another drink of the bottle and handed it back to her.

"Okay whip and chain lady.. How about a game of chase?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

She smiled at that. Truly smiled.

"What do I get if I win?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm

He looked at her as if trying to see beyond her face.

"What would you like to win?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:25 pm

She laughed.

"That's not how this works. You make the game, you make the rules."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 am

He lifted a eyebrow.

"How bout you choose the next game?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm

She laughed.

"Well, you wanted to play a game of chase. How about... if I win, I get to do whatever I want to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 pm

He looked at her.

"With the exception that I am not drinking anything that comes out of your body. I don't do that."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 pm

She shrugged.

"That's fine by me. I wouldn't ask that of you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 pm

He nodded.

"Fair enough. I just believe in not leaving that open."

He grinned and rolled his head on his neck. The sound of air leaving the joints of his neck and backbone could be heard as he stretched. He still talked as he took off his jacket.

"Well then, how about till I have caught you. Pinned or both hands on you. Sounds fair?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 pm

She grinned.

"I can handle that."
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 pm

He nodded as he took off the gloves.

"Good. Then you better run."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

She grinned -- and turned to run. Though she was looking over her shoulder to make sure that he was, in fact, following her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:07 am

He gave her a count of three and then took off. He was pretty fast considering. And as he moved.. there was every bit of the hunter in his moves and manner. Oh yes, he was after her.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 pm

The sad part was -- she was simply faster. She easily kept out of his reach, no matter how well he managed to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 am

Which is when he disappeared, following her. As he was behind her, when she wasn't looking he slipped behind a tree and disappeared. He couldn't quite catch her because of her speed, but he could get out of her sight and possibly do better.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

She was barely paying attention, really. Running down the beach with abandon, just making sure no mortal eyes could see her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 am

Which was a good time for him to change.. into his animal form. He was faster like this.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:07 am

.... And even in his animal form, he couldn't catch her.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 am

Damn it. This was not going good. He tried to think about what else he could do, but nothing was coming to him. He switched back into human form and found a place to wait.. till she came back.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Which was something she didn't do. Before long, she disappeared completely from his sight.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Lobos
Methuselah
Rafael Lobos

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 pm

He shook his head. Well that was humiliating.

"I am guessing she wins. Damn."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Brailsford
Elder
Gwen Brailsford

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Without any warning, an arm snaked around his throat. From behind him came the woman's voice.

"I think I win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest   Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dive Bar (Rafael/Open/Plot) - The Eagle's Nest
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next