Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:40 pm

"Ya, you can talk to animals and summon animals and calm people down or piss them off, possess animals...make people frenzy. All kinds of stuff. Just not my style."

Eve picked up the brown ferret and set it on her head.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 pm

At which point he went berserk with glee and started bouncing around like an idiot.

"Sounds.. interesting. At least being able to talk with animals is a good thing. I can imagine it making a lot of things a lot easier" like say, trying to convince them that chewing on wires was a bad idea. Because the critters apparently though it a brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Eve cackled at the adorablness that was the ferrets.

"Oh hell ya, summoning and talking to animals are like survivial 101...the rest of it? Eh, not as cool as practicing protean! But I think everyone should have the basics of animalism."

"You learn how to summons and talk to animals for food and friends, you also have protean so you can see in the dark and claws to protect yourself and earth meld to be safe in the day and you have the perfect shit to travel around and take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm

"Heh, everyone should be a Gangrel huh?" Teddy chuckled. "Though I gotta agree, it's a very versatile skill set" one very much suite for survival under most circumstances. "Oh, reminds me, I got the Potence thing down so yeah, can help you a bit more with that if you still need it"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:58 am

"Heck ya! You combine a brujah with a gangrel and you got the best fighter! I learn potence from you and I'll be even better at protecting people!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:30 am

Protecting, alternatively go berserk. Either way, she did owe her and potence was hardly a difficult to come by discipline.
"You'll be a force to be reckoned with" didn't matter if you were small if you hit like a freight train. A freight train with claws even.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:34 am

"What does that mean? Reckoned?" She asked. She had heard the phraze before and she knew it was good, but she didn't know what the word meant and felt like she could ask Teddy without Teddy calling her stupid.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

"In this case it means you can be counted on. You're like, someone you can rely on bringing a lot power. Does that make sense?" not her first language and sometimes it was hard to explain things. And while she could quote a dictionary on the matter, that probably wouldn't help all that much in this case.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

"Oh! Yes, I can be counted on! Always!" She was happy with the compliment now.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 am

If anything, the Gangrel struck her as the type who would be pretty honest about not liking someone, so though she probably ought to be more weary around other kindreds, she didn't feel like she needed to look over her shoulder with Eve. If Eve decided she had a problem with the Caitiff, the blond was pretty sure she'd know way before she ever got a set of claws in her back. And know what? She respected that. It was honest.

"I never thought otherwise" she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

"And if anyone bothers you, you jus' tell Eve and I'll rough em up for ya. It seems like people pick on you a lot. That ain't cool."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

The blond smiled.
"I don't mind. I'm kinda used to it. You do eventually get used to it after a while when you enter this whole life as someone's mistake" she shrugged her shoulders. "But thanks anyways. I'm afraid if you roughed someone up for me it would only cause more problems. You know, the whole Camarilla, status thing part" you know, the annoying part of it all.
"I can actually fight. I just rarely do. It's somewhat easier to take the hit than hit back. If you take a hit, then you're generally left alone. If you fight back, then you're considered a problem"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

"Well, I'm tellin' ya, that status shit don' matter. Besides...I hate to say it but I'm old. Real old. And those Cam idiots respect that. Hell, everyone does." Eve crawled over.

"You gunna get there someday. You're gunna live and live and someday you'll wake up one night and you'll be old and people respect that and neonates tremble when you walk by even though you don' wanna harm them or nothin' and people will listen when you talk even if you aren't that smart."

"So, don' you worry. It goes by in a blink."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"Time won't change what I am. Funny that, even if I did grow old, I'd still be on the lower end of the food chain. Though heh, like I said, I don't mind. I just wanna be allowed to live, to be happy, to do what I do and spend my life with the man I love and with my handful of friends. I don't need much, I don't take up a lot of space" and while people respected Eve for being an Elder, even if she raised a hand in Teddy's defence there was always the chance of it backfiring on the blond anyways. She'd seen it happen. And she rather not cause trouble. Not even for an Elder who really didn't give shit what people thought.
"I make toys. I mean, how much more harmless can I get?" that and as had been pointed out to her, she wasn't important enough to warrant much attention to begin with. So avoiding what little attention might come her way ought to be easy, right?
"I haven't even seen a century, and yet, this last half year without Medwyn? It's felt like forever.... I don't think I can do forever and become old if it's to feel like this" she poked at one of the ferrets.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:24 pm

"Eh, I thought my life was over when my sire was taken. I went into the heart of the tremere army to kill the man who took him and my pack...we weren't doin' nothing. We were just living, running free in the wilds, every night, simple and good...so I went to kill the man and I did and then..." Eve shrugged.

"What then? Time to die. So I waited to die but then Victoria told me, no. She needed my help to get free of the army, so...what the hell, I'm going to die anyway right? Go with a bang! We got free, alive and fee of the army...what then huh? I just kept living. I protect Victoria and Casimir and then I found a new love in Casimir and my life has been very good."

"So even if things get tough...just keep swimming. Things'll get better."

That was about as wise and heartfelt as Eve could get. She would need to shred a lot of gargoyals to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Truth was, as long as Medwyn was alive, as long as he wanted her, as long as she could do something, anything to help or make him smile even if she stop wanting her, she'd be okay. Without him though... the blond knew she'd rather take her chances of meeting him in the next life than spend an eternity without him.
Maybe she was just young. Young kindred thought differently, acted differently. Seemed the Caitiff was still close enough to being human to feel a lot of things far too strongly from her own good.

"Thanks" she smiled gently. "He's not dead though. I'll get him back..." she simply had to. Otherwise...

The thought was pushed aside.

"Thanks again for the drawing by the way" totally not changing subjects, nu-uh. "Best gift ever"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:52 pm

"No prob! I drew it for you! I couldn't draw the flower good, like you said."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 pm

"A drawing's better when you make it of something you really like, or of something you can imagine even when not looking at it. And this, this got feeling"[/b even if it looked like it had been drawn by a kid.
[b]"I'll put it up on the wall next to the picture of the Nos Harpy in ballerina shoes"
because he had sent her the pic!
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 pm

"Yay! I'll practice and get batter and stuff." Eve promised. nodding, then pounced on a ferret.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Which in turn had a moment of "eep" before seemingly deciding that there was no way it was gonna get out staged by a Gangrrrrrrel, as it was joined by its brother in trying to pounce Eve instead.
And Teddy? She just sliiiiid out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Eve played with the ferrets for a little while, even turning into a fox to do it so she would be more their size. She was very very careful with her claws and teeth.

When she was done she walked up to Teddy and nuzzled her leg witha cold wet nose.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:27 am

"I think you've made it onto their approved list" Teddy smiled, hesitating for a moment before reaching down to lightly brush her fingers through her fur. After all, she was a vampire not an actual animal, so she wasn't sure how she'd react to being touched.
"Not that many do. Means they like you"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:46 am

Eve absolutely loved to be pet. She arched her back into the pets and yipped.

After a bit, she nipped at Teddy and danced away and transformed into her human form.

"Ok, I go home now!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:29 pm

The blond chuckled softly at her reaction. It was kind of sweet, even when it was a vampire in animal form.

"Alright. Though, you can sleep here if you want? I got a guest room, and well, a garden" in case she didn't like actual beds.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

"Mmm, garden. I try your soil for the day." She walked over to Teddy's flower beds and squished her feed in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach   By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the sea, wouldn't that be smashing (Eve, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next