Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"That is why we make such a good team." A broad grin.

"The perfect storm."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

She chuckled.

"Oui. May those in our path fear it."

She reached out to grab a bottle, pouring two glasses, mixing with the two already poured.

"This, I think you will like. It was taken from a man of thirty as he buried himself in a sweet little nine year old. Pure lust."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:43 pm

His smile showed an appreciation for the nuance of tastes she had harvested. "You have indeed been creating fine delicisies, I applaud your attention to detail, as I am certain my pallet will shortly."

Bringing the glass to his lips he consumed the aroma, its hues and hidden fragrences before letting the crimson delight rest upon his lips and venture the the depths of his gullet. Its taste brough a flood of memories, of lusts and desires of distant times, offering a quiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 pm

She drained her own glass slowly, her eyes closing as the taste of lust shivered through her.

"My palate has changed drastically lately."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

As the bllod trickled down his throat, the passion of lust within it brought thoughts of another, of the time they had shared together.

Eyes closing at the intimacy of the memory. "Exquisite, perhaps mortal blood still hold potential."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

She smiled.

"I have always found it so."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:14 pm

"I will have to start designing the blood I consume as you have, it is so much easier then finding such naturally. Yet, I will likely leave it too others for the time needed. Besides the search provides its own satisfaction." A smile holding thoughts of tastes he would desire most.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"I will continue to design the blood, and will take requests, of course."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:38 am

"Then I will have to imagine some truely exotics for such a request."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

She smiled and nodded.

"I would like the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:36 pm

"I imagine you would."

The euphoria of the moment passing, remaining still for a few seconds more as he let the wave of pleasure pass.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

She closed her eyes, giving a last shiver as the passion slipped from her grasp.

"Do we have anything else to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

A light chuckle, "We are creatures of action. We could discuss for nights on end and nearly all of it would be lost in the passion of action."

"So let it be lost as our actions begin."
A satisfaction with their evening, no matter how short. They understood eachothers minds, yet communicated with their deeds. Words no longer held sufficient meaneing to the elders.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

She stood and held out her hands to him.

"I agree."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Standing as he received her hands, clasping them tightly, his eyes focused on hers, a focus that subsided into a pleased grin.

"Then let us set our action and ideals upon an unsupecting world."

Reasing her hand she collected his cane from beside him.

Glancing about the room once more. "You have always had exquisite tastes." A nod, "I am sure the pions shall approve." The grin grew tips of teeth.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm

She smiled and took his arm to lead him to the door.

"I am sure they will."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 pm

At the threshold of the door, he looked at her one last time. His features held none of the sharp edges of emotion thaey usually did. He seemed relaxed and content.

A wordless appreciation was expressed in his eyes. "Until we speak again Mon amie" with a slight smile and a nod he took his exit.

She likely knew the depth of his words, for he had few he trusted and enen less he would call friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4