Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm

A knowing smile. "Werewolf is one of the more common, of my collection. The delicacies are that of Fae that open your eyes into the realms they exist within and Demon, even the smell of it can drive one into a frenzy." A hesitant offering, "Then there are those that even I have only but a glass or two worth."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Her head tilted to the side as she looked up at him, trust in her eyes.

"I will accept anything you wish to offer. I am quite able to control myself."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Drawing the bandoleer to him, extracting one of the larger clay jars. "Then let us start with the empassioned blood of the lupine. I believe it suits the nature of our meeting best." The metal talon of his ring dug into the wax seal, and with steady preassure the wax relented to him, releasing the potent fragrence that came from the life blood of Gaias children.

His tongue wet his lips expectantly, as it had been a while since he had drank of them.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

She licked her own lips, pressing against him, her nose drawing in the scent of the blood as it was released from the wax seal.

"I can't wait to taste it. And that the first time is with you."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Discarding the wax seal back into the pouch from which it came, he proceeded to pour the viscious blood from its inelegant vessel into the glasses they had already been drinking from. The mixing of the blood did not concern him, as she was unlikely to notice anything beyond the potency of the lupine.

The earthen container filled each glass nearly to overflowing, before the crimson fluid slowed to rapid droplets. The vase echoed in a dull thud as it was placed upon the table, a sharp contrast to the high pitched ring that their glasses offered when retreived.

Raising his glass for a toast, "May we never know a time without unmitigated passion."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am

She raised her glass to him with a smile.

"May our passions ever be in harmony."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:30 pm

As before he savored the bloods smell and texture before letting its taste exilerate his own vitae. As he did so, a shiver of power traveled from heart to the every extremity.

He felt stronger, faster, and the will of his beast choking at the bottom of his throat for release.

A momentary smile of satisfaction before lowering the glass and awaiting her reaction. before he spoke, "Savoring exotics aside, we likely have much to speak on."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 am

She savored the scent, the look. Some would say that blood was blood, but she had learned to appreciate the finer details. The deep reds and purples that came from the different make ups. This time, she took a deep gulp, holding it on her tongue, swishing it in her mouth, then swallowing. The sweet ecstasy as it reached her system and she had to choke back on the leash she held her Beast with. It wanted to rend and tear, and felt so much more able to do so.

Her eyes closed as she released a deep and passion filled moan, lips parting ever so softly. Then his words brought her half way back to cruel reality.

"Oui, we have much to speak on, where prying ears cannot find us."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

"We are as tectonic plates our very movements shake the earth." A finger ran across the inside of his glass, wiping a last glisening drop across his lips.

"So where shall we start, you are the host afterall."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 am

She carefully set the glass down on the table, then looked up to him, her eyes bright with both the blood and thoughts of the future.

"We have games to play. Are we the only players on our side?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 pm

"There are those that will stand aside, and a few who prove more useful then advisarial. This is our game, anyone else on our side is little more than a tool for us to play with. To be saved or discarded as best suits us."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"Good. The two of us against the world. I like that. And I have many resources to bring to bear on this. So many people trust the sweet, caring Henrietta."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 am

"By the time they realize they have been played, the reapers sickle will have already drawn the last of thir blood."

"I thought it would be fun to entice the furries to enter the frey." Looking to the floor, "They would make a nice rug for your floor, and likely do half the work for us."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am

She gave a short laugh.

"They would make a fabulous rug. And would play our games so very nicely. There are babies to consider."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 pm

"As I had heard, I would imagine the abduction or death of such cubs would prove more than enough enticement to bring them to war, so long as those that would try and talk them down were eliminated first."

"We can not have peace being broached in the middle of our war games after all."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

She smiled.

"And who would be the ones brokering peace? I see Mist and Grace, but who else would have clout?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

"Those are the only two I see being at issue to the war continueing to rage. Jamie may try, yet his clout is likely insignificant, and he will be easy enough to distract. Ms. Dove is such an easy target afterall. A little torment and she will spread the panic, occupting Jamie."

"Mist could rpove a challenge, the protections she may have will require some initial observations. Yet thankfully word will not likely travel fast from Lupine country back to kindred ears. allowing us to be as overt as we desire in her removal. Infact the more it appears that kindred are responsible the better."

"Grace should follow shortly afterwards and should be little challenge for us."

Taloned finger strolling around the metal edges of the femur he held.

"The child should be dealt with at the same time as Mist is, creating divergent distractions and sewing chaos amoungst their own." A smile, "Chaos always brred violence."

Thinking for a moment. "I can not decide if the child should be taken or killed. Taking it would infuriate them more, yet is far riskier."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 pm

She smiled.

"The child is so very young in the womb. It would be difficult for it to survive outside the mother. But if we were to take the mother, keep her alive somewhere safe, then perhaps the child would be of use to us. It has a chance of being one of them, after all."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

Mulling over the idea, his eyes shifting in thought. "Indeed, they would be worthy subjects for experimentation. "

"and being able to raise up a lupine from birth has so many interesting possibilities." A growing grin. "Yes, I am sure we could make her feel at home."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:04 am

She gave a soft chuckle.

"Oh, the things we can do together. Shall I begin looking for a home to put her in in Miami?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

An expression of contemplations flashed as he considered if he wanted the burden and security of tending to the mother and child, then deciding for as much of a curiosity that the birth could be, it was not that important too him. "Yes, That would be best, you have far more experience in tending to such needs."

"Do you know where the mother resides currently?" Part of him hated to admit he did not know, yet he had been focused far more on his own domain than PSL lately.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:04 am

She shook her head.

"Not yet, but I can find her easily enough. And I trust you will ward the house I find to put her in? A Hand to watch her might not be too amiss, either."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 pm

"You will find the home aptly secure by both magic and men. While you search for her, I shall make the necessary preperation to defend the house."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm

She smiled and rose up to press a kiss to his cheek again.

"This shall be glorious. Do you have a time you wish to begin this game?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"As all games of this scale they should be initiated upon on auspicious moments. The Mayan calender ends on the 21st, many believe it to be the day of the Appocolypse, and I would so hate for the denizens of this domain to be disappointed if it was not so." A grin at the antisipation of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse   Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots to discuss (Victor) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next