Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 pm

She looked confused again.

"I would like to be in this rotation, of course. Would you be opposed to me continuing my nightly patrols, Lady Seneschal? I take security of my Domain very seriously."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

"No, I would not be opposed. I would caution you, though it seems you can handle yourself quite well. I will make certain you have been added."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 pm

She nodded again.

"Would you prefer for me to leave word with you, or with your Sheriff, when I intend to go out? Just in case something should happen, though I do not imagine I will have much difficulty."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 pm

"Leave it with the Sheriff. That way he knows that a member of his Domain is prowling about on her own." She gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 pm

She laughed softly, but nodded.

"As you wish, Lady Seneschal."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 pm

"Shall we adjourn topside and await Ethan?" She started moving toward the ladder (more a steep metal staircase with narrow steps) and up through the hatch to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 pm

It took Ethan about 5 minutes to casually run his way down from the Regency to the docks and to find the correct moorage.

Oddly enough, that was right about now.

He arrived, looking human for all to see, gray trench coat, black T-shirt and cargo khakis.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm

She nodded.

"As you command, Lady Seneschal."

Then she turned to follow the woman up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 am

To the side of the front of the house was Anthony, a gentleman who was often seen in the Elysium lobby when Dalia was in and Jamie was not. He took note of the man's approach and stepped forward and gave a short, crisp bow.

"You are expected. Please follow me."

The man turned and walked down a path along the side of the house and then down the length of the back lawn toward the massive masted ship that was moored at the dock. The lighting was not overly bright on deck, but there were two figures. One was short, and made to appear even moreso by the amazon that was with her. Anthony led the way up to the deck and stepped to the side.

"Ethan, Senora."

Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 am

Ethan followed, wordlessly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 am

She stood silently behind the Seneschal, her hands folded in front of her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 am

She offered a polite smile.

"I understand you wish to be here for the questioning. He is secured away at the moment. But first, introductions. Ethan, this is Ra'idah Tahan of the Children of Haqim. Ra'idah, please meet Ethan of Clan Nosferatu."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am

Ethan nodded in respect. "I've heard of you prior in relation to the European courts, yet nothing in regards to your opinion of the schism between some of your clan and The Mountain." He paused for but a moment to let it sink in. "Perhaps you would be so kind to enlighten me to your opinions of such..." he then turned his attention to Dalia, "...and perhaps you can explain to me why such a capable, well-known, and useful individual such as herself has only been tolerated in our fine domain?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:44 am

She lifted her head.

And fixed the Nosferatu with a very bright, very blue stare.

Then said nothing, as he was clearly addressing the Seneschal.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 am

She had a bemused expression on her face.

"Due to recent issues and concerns, her credentials and references required inquiry. As of an hour and a half ago she has been Acknowledged within the Domain. Due caution."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 am

"Acknowledged?..." He seemed mildly surprised. "How excellent." He quickly regained his composure. "I take it her other three known status within the Camarilla are granted her within this domain? I'd hate to have the harpies speak whisper of someone of my own station consorting with someone of ill or even non-repute." A smirk crossed the Sewer Rat's face.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 am

"I find it interesting how some are more concerned than others about who they associate with. Si, her Status is restored."

The further this conversation went on, the more amused she seemed to become.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 am

She seemed to take it as a matter of course that they spoke of her as though she weren't standing right there.

She had a slight smirk on her face, but still opted to remain silent for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 am

Ethan smiled. "Ah, how excellent... that being the case..." His smirk was nearly taking over his face at this point as he turned to Ra'idah, "...as such, my query still stands my good lady." With that, his eyebrow quirked in question.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 am

Then her brows rose. Oh. They were finally talking to her instead of just about her. She continued to smirk.

"Is now the best time for a discussion of my belief system and politics, truly?" she asked. "Or would that discussion be better left for a time when we do not have a Sabbat pack priest to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 am

Ethan licked his lips in amusement. "Though I doubt he's going anywhere, far be it from me to divert two ladies' ambitions." He then folded his hands in front of him with a sly grin. "I also believe I may be of some assistance, should you both wish it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 am

She fixed him with that creepily familiar blue stare again.

"My part is done. I have brought the priest to the Seneschal. I am here now only at her generosity. Should she wish something done, it is her choice. If she wishes me to go, I will do so. I would not presume to have any say over what is done with the priest, now that he has been delivered."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 pm

"My concern is not knowing the Clan we deal with. If you will come below, we can get this started." The amusement was gone. It was now business. She turned and headed back down the ladder below deck.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Silently, she turned to follow the Lasombra back down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Ethan's sly grin held. "That... can be arranged." He still stood where he was. "Though I don't yet know if you wish my assistance...."

Last edited by Ethan on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next