Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalia
Ancilla
Dalia

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:23 pm

The lanterns were lit on the ship, and there was some movement on board. The SUV would be met at the drive and directed to the nearest area to park near the ship.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

She pulled into the place where directed, parking the car easily.

Then she slid out of the car, hiding herself from mortal eyes as she pulled the staked body from the SUV.
Back to top Go down
Dalia
Ancilla
Dalia

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 pm

The tiny figure appeared at the top of the brow shortly after the sound of the door of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

She made her way to the ship, and while the body she carried was still hidden from mortal eyes as a duffel bag ...

"Ra'idah Tahan. Permission to come aboard?" she called out in her low, throaty voice.
Back to top Go down
Dalia
Ancilla
Dalia

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

An amused smile. "I see someone has some experience with shipboard etiquette. Please."

She gestured aboard and stepped back on the deck away from the brow.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 pm

She trotted up to stand before Dalia (okay, tower over is more like it). She respectfully dropped her eyes as she had done before, in the Regency.

"Thank you for permission. I have brought you what was discussed."
Back to top Go down
Dalia
Ancilla
Dalia

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:42 pm

She nodded.

"This way."

She led the tall woman below to one of the more solid rooms. "Watch your head."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Ducking, she followed the smaller woman below.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

She opened a steel door into a very solid room. It was heavy metal and seemed like a containment room. There weren't any creature comforts in there, but a few dents in the metal from some heavy hits. It appeared to open and close from the outside only.

"In here. No sense wasting pleasantries or risking damage on this thing."

She frowned at the woman's load.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

She let the ability of hiding what she carried fall away, revealing that it was indeed a body over her shoulder. She had a bit of blood on her, but that meant little. She nodded.

"Of course."

She deposited the Sabbat in a fashion that stated that she didn't wish to overly harm it, but she didn't really care if it did come to harm.

"I found three others with him. As this was the loudmouthed one, I took him to be the priest of the pack. The other three are dead."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

"If he is loud-mouthed, he may tell us what we wish to know. If not, then we loosen his tongue. Do you have a suspicion on his Clan?"

There was a low buzzing tone, and she looked at her phone and frowned. A press to her earpiece, and she spoke.

"Hola?....Okay.....Yes.....Well, if you do not mind him knowing where you live....it is not like she is hard to spot.....yes, we will be here....."

She pressed the earpiece again and grimaced slightly.

"Ethan of Clan Nosferatu is coming to witness this." She gestured from the room. "I do not know why he wishes such, but he is. Please. We will wait until he arrives to begin."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm

There was a moment where the woman tensed. Just slightly. But she nodded stiffly.

"As you wish, Seneschal Ramirez."

She looked back down at the body with a shrug. "I did not have any indication as to his clan. There are ways to find such things out, however."

She met the woman's eyes with unblinking blue ones. "I thought it more prudent to silence him before the authorities came and they finished their fire dance."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 pm

She frowned, but nodded. "Indeed. I was hoping. Sometimes it is a wise thing to know before unstaking someone who has potential to still be nasty enough for concern."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm

She nodded.

"If I could have told such beforehand, I would have done so. But I could hear the sirens in the distance. There were two mortal dead within the police car they used to build their fire. Skolis was there as well, if you wish to confirm."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 pm

She waved a hand. "No need. Avoiding arrest and questioning is wise."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

She nodded again.

"I do apologize for the intrusion, Seneschal. I know it is never easy to trust one of my family, and even less appealing when they come to you covered in blood and with a staked form."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:42 pm

She gave a slightly grim smile. "I understand mistrust quite well. Recent history here has created cause for concern in regards to your Clan. However, you do come with references that hold high esteem within the Camarilla and you have been vouched for personally by them. At this point in time, you have given no reason to see you as a threat to this Domain. You have, in fact, proven yourself more swiftly than any other new arrival here has."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

She looked mildly surprised.

"I do not understand. How have I proven myself, if I may ask?" She blinked a few times in surprise.

No great surprise that the slightly confused, innocent look rested beautifully on her face.

"Though I do thank you."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 pm

"Too many arrive here and do little to benefit the Domain upon arrival. You have been here just over a week and have stopped a ritual and brought a member of that pack for questioning. The founding members of this Domain were stretched thin at the outset to merely keep the borders as they were. The addition of new arrivals has assisted with this, but too many seem to be layabouts or more interested in screwing everything that moves. I do not care what they do in their free time, so long as it does not harm the Domain, but when their free time seems to be all the time they spend on things....Not all of them, mind you, but in a small Domain in a war zone there needs to be a sense of duty. A sense you have shown quickly."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 pm

She smiled, and even shuffled her feet a bit.

"I do what I can to assist, Lady Seneschal. I was told this was a war zone and that my particular skills and abilities would be welcomed."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"Indeed. And they are appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

She nodded, then looked over to the Seneschal, meeting her eyes with a slight smile.

"Would you like me to continue with my patrols, Lady Seneschal?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

"Who were you on patrol with?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 pm

She blinked.

"Patrol ... with? No one, Lady Seneschal. I met another, an old one who called himself Skolis, while I went to hunt. But I was not with anyone."

She looked almost concerned. "Was that incorrect?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm

She blinked. She seemed genuinely surprised. "You took it on yourself to patrol? There is a rotation you can be added into easily enough, but you took it on yourself? There is no need for you to continue tonight, there is a pair that are out and about tonight. Initiative. That is a breath of fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus   Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting a body... - Black Lotus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next