Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Johnathon knocked on the front door, his hat tucked underneath his arm, while looking over the grounds approvingly.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

The door was opened by a young looking gentleman in full suit. The picture of a butler.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Johnathon smiled and bowed his head slightly. "Good evening Sir, would Miss Lowery be available, and if so, could you please tell her Mr. Grant would like to speak with her if she is free?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

The man frowned slightly, but nodded.

"Of course. If you'll follow me, I'll take you to the lounge where you may wait for her."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 pm

"Thank you" he said following the butler, while silencing his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

He was led to an opulent sitting room, then left there for several minutes alone.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:00 pm

He took some notes from his pocket and waited.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:05 pm

When she arrived, it was with a smile.

"Mr. Grant. To what do I owe this pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:10 pm

He rose and smiled while bowing his head. "I was hoping to further advance the arrangement we spoke of before. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 pm

She extended her hand to him.

"Of course. What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 pm

He shook her hand and passed his notes to her. "Gold was twenty dollars an ounce when I was buried with it as we discussed before. I need to acquire a modern identificatuon and bank accounts so that I can go back into business. The first step is safely storing the bullion and retrieving it. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 pm

She nodded.

"I have a large vault here in the basement. We can store it here for now, if you trust me. And of course, my staff can help you retrieve it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

"I have had little reason not to " he smiled. "A word from you likely would put me in your thrall after all. "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 pm

She chuckled.

"Then we shall take care of storing your assets and getting you legal identification."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 pm

"How do you wish to procede then ?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

She smiled and rang a bell near the door.

"You will take my people out to where you were buried with your gold, they will dig it up, and bring it back here. When you return, you will give me the information you would like on your identification, and we will proceed with the procurement of that."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm

He nodded. "It's something of a hike, and I don't know the conditions of the chests, except to verify they were still there. I do have a pickup truck, and some wooden crates that should fit it all. It is fortunately a small, but heavy mass."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

A man, not the butler, came into the room and up to Christine's elbow, where he whispered softly to her. She nodded with a smile.

"Well, the men are ready if you wish to take care of that now. And if it takes too long, I have day proof rooms that you may stay in."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 am

"Probably for the best, and I thank you."

He turned to the newcomer. "We've got about 157 ten pound bars of gold to move. With any luck it won't take long, and if Miss Lowery approves, aside from her cut, a bar to divvy up amongst yourselves as well. Two if we can get it all back here before daylight."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 am

The man grinned.

"Aye, sur. We'll be gettin' ye gold back 'fore sunlight. Jest tell us where it be."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 pm

"Then if you would be so kind as to follow me" he smiled before turning to Lowery.

"With your leave then, Miss Lowery?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:28 pm

She nodded.

"I'll have the staff prepare a room for you. See you in a little while."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:23 pm

"Thank you" he said before heading out to his truck with the help.

"Follow me if you will please. This will be a dirty slog through the swamps and back. About fifteen minutes each way."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:06 am

The men would follow his every direction, and were hard workers, very strong for mortals, but not overly so. They humped his gold out in less than two hours.

((Figured we didn't have to RP all that.))
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:11 pm

(That's cool)

Johnathon did his part helping as well and returned to the manor as dirty as the men

"Twenty pounds for a fast job well done " he said while giving the promised gold to the ghouls after securing it in the vault and putting lowerys share aside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor   Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black sheep.... - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next