Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den Empty
PostSubject: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

He was silent the entire time he took the boy home. Yes, he was going to do this in the man's own home. Fun, no?

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 am

He still had the look of someone who didn't know what to so or what to do as he unlocked the door and stepped inside, pausing once he was inside the door and just freezing in place.
"What the bloody Hell just happened back there....?" CJ muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm

"You got hosed, kid."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 pm

"She tricked me..." more forced really, but Hell if he knew what it was she'd done. The end result was undeniable though.

He still stood where he'd stopped, fingers closing into tight fists as the barely noticeable tremble of tensing muscles could be seen.
"A handful hours knowing about your kind and I already hate everything your bloody society stands for and allow..." couldn't really blame him after getting sucker punched like that...
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

"What do ya mean, she tricked ya?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:34 pm

"Because I remember telling her I loved her back there.." and those weren't words that easily passed his lips.

CJ looked up, still tense, rigid really, but unmoving where he let his nails dig into the palms of his closed hands. His gaze seeking that of the other man.
"I remember my choice before she came into the room... and I remember her telling me to accept the Embrace because she didn't want me to die..."
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 am

He sighed.

"She probably used one of her powers of the blood on ya. Kindred are sneaky like that."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 am

He really wanted to break something...

"So much for being given a choice..." CJ growled, suppressing the desire to break something, knowing it wouldn't for a second help how he was feeling.

Fucking Kindred. Fucking lying, cheating, manipulating bastards.

"And he bloody well knew" of course the Prince knew. If Chris could figure it out then of course the Prince had as well.

Hey, no pressure here, we'll just force you to do what we want because what you want has nothing to do with it!
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 am

"Don't make that assumption. He might have knew, might not have known. If he did, you can bet he's about to kick her ass all over that building and back."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 am

He just growled. He was still convinced Henri had forced him to accept this, that the Prince bloody well knew and that any consequences she might experience because of it would in no way help the situation. What good was revenge against her? It served no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

He just leaned against the wall, calm as ever.

"Now. I'm about to make ya a Gangrel. You're gonna have ta get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 am

What was he suppose to say? He couldn't tell him to fuck off because the words imprinted in his mind wouldn't let him.

CJ just... no, he was now officially lost... no longer capable of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

"All right. So the big thing to know about Kindred is that all of us got a curse on us. It's determined by your family, or Clan. In this case, the Gangrel, when they lose themselves to the Beast -- you'll understand that a bit more later -- we start to have some features of a beast. Like, an animal. Know one guy who's covered in tiger stripes, even."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Yeah... his expression, though a mix between angry and resigned now also said wtf.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

He smirked.

"Don't worry, kid. It gets easier. Come on over here."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

You know what? No. He was just barely keeping it together and that was taking all of his effort. If he wanted him to.move he'd most likely have to move him himself.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Which wouldn't be a problem. You don't get to be an Archon by being weak.

He strode over to where Chris sat, with the utter 'wtf' expression. And without warning, hauled the boy off of his chair (one-handed), sinking his fangs into the man's throat. Where it met his shoulder, so he could be sure to get the large artery that ran through him, already drinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Wasn't much you could do to fight it really, even if he tensed up even more if that was possible as Logan picked him up. A tension that turned to a trembling groan at the feel of his fangs while CJ's hands grasped and found purchase at the other man's shoulders.

His blood though... oh this was one mortal whose blood tasted so very very good...

---
Flaw: blood potency
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Logan was good, so he got the artery. And Chris could feel the blood draining fast. But he didn't much care, because this? This was the best feeling he'd ever felt. His heart began to speed up much like it did during sex.

thu-thump thu-thump thu-thump thu-thump

Perhaps in the back of his mind, this very hetero man was concerned that he was feeling this good with another man, but it wasn't a very loud voice. Nothing mattered by the pleasure the fangs were giving him. Not even as his heart began to slow.

thu-thump thu-thump thu-thump thu-thump

Logan was draining him fast, and his heart just didn't have as much blood in it any longer, so it couldn't pump as fast. And Chris began to feel light headed, and he started to black out. Survival instincts started to kick in, past the pleasure.

thu-thump thu-thump thu-thump

He fought, but it was useless. The man who was his twin was too strong even when he was fully healthy. Having lost this much blood? He didn't stand a chance. But he struggled, feebly, as the world went dark.

thu-thump thu-thump

And still Logan didn't stop. Chris' world grew dimmer, the sounds of the outside world drowned out by the final beat of his heart.

thu thump

As the last of his world went dark, he felt something press against his lips. Something strong and wet and oh, so tempting. The metallic taste poured down his throat, kicking in instincts he didn't know he had previously. Chris latched onto the wrist and began to pull more into him. Faster, and faster it came. This sweet elixir that brought the world back into focus.

Then, as he felt himself fill, something changed. His body rebelled against what was inside. Not the blood. Oh, never the blood. But everything else. The sweat drove itself from his pours, tears streamed down his face. Embarrassingly, urine and feces also left his body. Forcefully. Within less than a minute, he had nothing in his body but the blood.

Then the world was back, in sharp focus. But he was full, so he didn't feel the hunger driving him. Logan had done this right to add the least amount of trauma to an already traumatic day.

But still, it was likely worrying Chris. Who was still blinking out of habit, though his eyes would never feel the dryness. Still breathing out of habit, though he didn't need the air for anything but speaking. But that important thing that you never really notice when you're alive? That beat that is always with us?

It was gone. His heart would never beat on it's own again.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

It was all a blur, a moment of bliss that turned to a nightmare then just... hazy images and feelings and instincts that made no fucking sense as the soldier, now a right mess, tried to regain his senses. Tried to process what had happened, tried to understand...

A trembling hand found his chest, grasped at his t-shirt above his hair as he pressed his fingers hard against his skin through the fabric as if perhaps hoping he'd still be able to feel it. Feel what was missing and what would never come again.

So shaky... he'd been tense before but now? All he could do was tremble as his mind tried time and time again to understand, to come to grips with what had occurred, only to fail. He'd honestly never felt this horrible before and he'd been shot and stabbed and nearly died half a dozen times over, but not actually died as he now had and he couldn't... couldn't understand. What had happened, why anyone would want to do this to themselves, force it on someone else...

No choice...
For their own sakes, they'd forced him... so they wouldn't have to feel guilty.

He pressed his fingers harder to his chest until it hurt. But when he now cried? What ran down his cheeks and mixed with the tears and sweat, was blood... And he didn't even realize as he simply stared out at nothing with eyes that held a silent despair he'd never be able to voice.

Broken...
He felt broken...
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Logan was good. Very good. Smart. And that meant that he just sat down, letting the boy have his few moments to grips with what had just occurred.

"You're gonna be all right, kid."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 pm

The look in his eyes suggested he wouldn't be, though at the moment he couldn't really say or do anything to prove him right or wrong. He simply sat there, trembling and pressing his fingers against his chest through the fabric of his shirt but still feeling nothing where a heartbeat should've been...
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 pm

He didn't bother to hand the boy a drink. Wouldn't have mattered. He just sat there at the edge of his chair, his head tilted as he watched the soldier with a critical eye.

"Ya won't find it, kid. Heart doesn't beat anymore."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

He knew, deep down CJ knew, but it didn't stop him from clutching at his chest as the bloody tears continued to silently ease down his face.
Really, at this point he didn't care. Didn't care one bit, and it worried him...

"What am I suppose to do..?" he whispered under his breath, still with red rimmed eyes that seemed unable to focus.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Ancilla
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:55 pm

"Do about what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den   Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Doubles (Chris) - CJ's Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next