Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:17 am

Areron arrived and knocked on the door. She was still in her business attire from earlier in the night.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:31 am

He answered the door with a smile. He didn't have a drink in his hand this time, but that was to be expected.

"Areron, darling. Do come in."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:34 am

"Frederico! What a sight for sore eyes. Just seeing you puts me at ease." Areron said with a smile. And it was true, the man could always make her feel better.

She walked in.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:35 am

Somewhere else Estaban read the text and sighed. He would have to stop by when he finished.

(marked for later)
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:43 am

Laughing, he leaned over to kiss both of her cheeks.

"I'm glad that I can help, then."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

"Of course! Estaban is going to be a bit, I imagine. He's got several fires to put out and the Harpy herself to deal with." Areron said with a sigh.

"He's been a very busy man." She smiled though and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:00 am

He sat across from her, steepling his fingers under his chin.

"I can imagine. What set her off this time? Simply Serena making waves as she is so good at, or is there more behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:46 am

"She wants Estaban back. He's hers, etc, etc. That's all. I'm surprisd at Miss Blue's reaction though. It seems unlike her from the impression I got."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:02 am

"Well, it has come to my attention that she grows spine when she maybe should not. And not when she should."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:10 am

"Oh? I hadn't heard that. Is there a specific instance?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:28 am

He shook his head.

"Not that I know of. Just something that I had heard."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Estaban drove up, parked, taking a few moments to get his bearings before getting out of the car. Then he walked up to the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:19 am

"Well, the woman is trouble...that's for sure. But we'll settle this business with the harpy and be done with it. Then we can focus on more important matters in the clan than these petty squabbles."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:37 am

He nodded.

"What do you need from me to settle this business with the Harpy?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:42 am

"I had hoped you could talk the harpy into removing her ridiculous report about me, but it's a little late for that. I sent letters to all the primogen. No one has removed thier support. More importantly I have Estaban's support now. As soon as the announcement is made that he no longer supports her, then her report will have no backing since it concerned him so heavily."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:33 am

He smiled and gave her a nod.

"Good, good. What changed Estaban's mind, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:17 pm

"It was her report. Basically, I did do my job and Teddy said otherwise. It was either support his whip or support the harpy and surprisingly he picked me." Areron smiled. "Honestly, I didn't think he would. He seems so fond of Teddy. But he did. It makes me so happy."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Estaban arrived at the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:58 am

He rose to answer the door, opening it even as he answered Areron.

"My son and I may not always see eye to eye. But he is usually reasonable."

He turned to give Estaban a smile.
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:14 am

"Estaban." Areron smiled. "Things alright?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

He smiled at both of them but it was not completely happy.

"Well, yes and no. I told her that i would be supporting you. She accepted that and will be withdrawing from our clans representation. She will not be withdrawing what she said."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

"I'm not too surprised." Areron said a little disappointed. "It's a shame she is leaving the clan...there was no need for that..." She looked bothered by the turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

He sighed.

"She said she would not put me in the position of breaking my promise to help her by leaving the clan."
Back to top Go down
Areron
Methuselah
Areron

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 am

"How noble." Areron said bitterly. She knew Teddy was no such thing. She had seen her true colors. No sense in feeling guilty about it anymore. Focus on the people who really matter.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Esaban. I know that wasn't easy... Griselda? How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm

He sighed

"As well as could be expected. She and I.. will work things out. It may take a little time. How is everything with you two, you have spoken no doubt about everything that is happening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems we're always straightening things out (Frederico, Estaban) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next