Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:12 am

She sent out the call, with an actual phone this time, and waited.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:16 am

Getting an actual phone call he answered.

"Hello. This is estaban. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 am

The laugh she gave him was sultry, and full of promise.

"Hello, my darling brother. I wondered if you had your bags packed and if you were all ready for me?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 am

"But of course sister. I did not know how long I needed to pack for, but I am indeed packed. Does father need any assistance? I can send my people to pick up anything he needs sent right away."

His voice was a little less sensual, but open without a hint of anger. He had made his peace.
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:04 pm

"I believe Father is prepared, dear brother. But he will thank you for the offer, and I am eager for your arrival."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:18 pm

He smiled and it showed in his voice.

"Well, I never was one to keep a lady waiting. That is just bad form.I should be there in less than an hour sister, Will that be soon enough?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm

She laughed pleasantly.

"Perfect timing. I will be waiting."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"See you then sister."

He hung up and sighed. He turned and went to find Ra'idah. She needed to know, His bags had been in the care for the last 24 hours. Time to see his love and calm her. If he could.

He went to where the ponies were and looked to see if she was there.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Of course she was with ponies. Sitting on the fence as she waited for the last bits of the pony phones to be done.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:46 pm

He moved up to her, leaning on the fence next to her.

"Beautiful night. Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

She seemed at peace. She nodded slowly, without looking at him.

"It really is. But most of them are, here."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 pm

He smiled.

"They are. The children are here I noticed. Lots of children."

He looked around and spoke softly.

"Frederico will be here soon. I have received the call to go to his house."

One hand reached out, to touch hers.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm

She had an odd reaction, for her. She turned her hand over, slipping her hand into his.

"Mmkay."

She still hadn't looked at him.

"Love you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 pm

He held her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"I love you too. Can I have a kiss? Or is it too close to a kiss goodbye? Because it isnt. I will only be gone a little while and you can reach me whenever you have time."

He looked at her, even if she didnt look back.

"I love you so much, Ra'idah."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

She looked over at him. With a fluid movement, she flipped around on the fence itself, so she could slide onto the ground. She would not cry. She wouldn't be upset. He didn't need to see that. Not right now. She drew him close, her arms reaching up to slide around his neck. She still hadn't said anything.

Her hands slipped into his hair and she pulled him close, her mouth moving gently over his. There was plenty of heat to the kiss, slow and deep, a soft sigh coming from her throat as she kissed him. She nipped at his lip, then kissed him gently again.

"Have fun," she whispered, then leaned her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 pm

He watched her as she flipped to him. His arms slipped around her waist and held her tight as well. She kissed him and he kissed her back passionately. He sighed into her mouth, moaning lightly. He closed his eyes as she leaned her forehead against his.

"Don't know about that, but I will make sure she is happy and maybe this can be over fast and I can be home and in your arms quickly."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 pm

If it was to be her last memory of him, it would be a good one. She had decided that that much, already. She smiled as she held him, one hand slipping from around his neck to cup his cheek. She could smile for him now. She kissed him again.

"I'll miss you."

It was plainly and affectionately stated. She opened her eyes to look at him, let him see her smiling. Because he did make so many things better.

"Call me?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 pm

He kissed her back, his eyes locking onto hers.

"I will miss you too. More than anything. I promise to call you. Just so I can go on each night."

He smiled at her, the love in his face so obvious.

"I love you. Take care of yourself, our kids and the children you are hosting."

Just for her, he called the horses their kids. Telling her...she was his family.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 pm

She smiled at him, for him. She brushed her hand over his cheek and just held him for another moment longer.

"I will. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am

He let the moment linger, only ending it just before it became awkward. One more kiss and he pulled away from her. letting her go slowly as he smiled at her.

"Be back soon."

And then he walked away.. no.. he wouldnt let the feelings over whelm him. He knew he would be back. But he also knew what she thought and what she was feeling.

He walked to the car and got in, driving away. He drove to the house, where his sister was waiting for him. He stood by the car for several minutes, getting himself under control and smoking a cigar. Then he shook himself off, his smile set. He walked up to the house and opened the door, walking in.

"Hun, I'm home."
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 am

When he entered, she was all smiles. Really. All. She even had two glasses of wine poured, one for each of them. She came toward him, her arms outstretched.

"Oh, darling, it is so good to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 am

He moved toward her and smiled as he took one glass and the arm went around her waist.

"You are quite a sight yourself. I hope I did not make you wait too long."
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 am

He was there, that was the important point. She slid her arm around his neck, holding up her glass as she seemed to press her body against his.

"Not at all, my darling brother. Shall we make a toast?"

Her eyes glinted with mischief. She was enjoying this little situation entirely too well.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:25 am

He smiled and moved the glass to the correct hand for the toast, still holding onto her.

"That sounds marvelous. Shall we toast to families becoming closer?"

She might look of mischief but he looked sweet and charming.
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 am

She tilted her head with another seductive little giggle.

"I think that would make an excellent toast. Go ahead. You're the guest at the moment, so you should start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, My Darling (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next