Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:00 am

He made the call, sitting in the living room of his home. A drink in one hand, he sat, staring at a painting that he had bought in Belize... or was it Barcelona? He didn't even remember anymore. He frowned. Something would need to be done about that soon.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 am

Estaban got the call and drove to the man's house. He rang the bell. No Jazz this time just him.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am

A young woman he had never met before answered the door. She was Cuban, of course, and smiled pleasantly at him.

"Good evening, can I help you?" she asked in heavily-accented English.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am

He riased an eyebrow but smiled charmingly.

"Yes, Estaban Fortunato for Frederico. I am expected."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:32 am

The woman nodded and stepped aside to let him in the door.

"He is in the sitting room. Please make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am

He nodded, heading in as he was bid. He looked around, looking at hte woman with a critical eye and then looking for his sire.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am

He was still sitting, drink in hand, and staring at his painting. He didn't even look up when Estaban entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

"Good evening father."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 am

He still didn't look in Estaban's direction.

"Good evening, Estaban."

Not 'my son' as he usually used.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 am

Estaban sighed and sat down. He still was unsure why he was getting such a cold shoulder lately.. but it was only proper to wait.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:50 am

"Have you made your choice?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 pm

He nodded.

"Yes father."

He moved up and went to his fathers feet, kneeling there.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 pm

He still didn't look at the other Toreador.

"And?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm

He looked up at his father.

"I thought quite hard and for a long time. First I wish to apologize for my emotional reaction last time. I love you and I love Ra'idah and I love my clan I don't wish to loose any of them. My answer to you is No. I love you father and you must do what you must do, but I will not leave Ra'idah. I will not leave my clan and I will not stop loving you. Do what you must but I will still follow my heart for all three. I will always love you no matter if you disown me or hate me or announce to the world you no longer see me as Toreador. I will always be here for my clan, for you. And I will love Ra'idah as long as she lets me."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

He nodded.

"Very well. Get out of my house."

No emotion at all from the Elder Toreador.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

"As you wish my love. Will you tell me what you were going to say.. for Jazzes sake?"

His eyes were downcast but he stood and slowly started to back away.

"And...may I have one last kiss...father."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

"Cynthia has been dealt with by her own Clan. Which is not the Toreador. And no, you may not."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 pm

He nodded.

"I figured out she was not Toreador recently. As you wish. I will not bother you again. But I still love you father. I would die for you."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

"Clearly an untrue statement. Leave."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

He got up and walked to the door. He looked back.

"Try me. I would die for you.. I just will not live without her."

And he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

He still hadn't moved from where he sat, never once taking his eyes from his painting.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make A Choice (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 1