Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 am

There was nothing. No response. It was as if the ghost was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Shauna looked at Jim. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Jim looked at Shauna. "you are why it's here or so it said..." He replied. "Looks like I have some studying to do... Gimme a few days before you come back here. I should be able to properly talk to he or she then."

A sigh. "I hate asking Cally for help...."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm

"Ok I'm going to see if there is anything in this back yard that might be just buried deeper." Shauna said. "I haven't been home much since the twins so... this is weird."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

There was an explosion of dirt, blinding them both. When they blinked it out of their eyes, muddy words were on the wall.

BRING ME MY BONES!!!
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

"Well shit..." Jim muttered then looked where the creature likely was. "If you had wrote it down like a fucking civilized being in the first place, there wold be no guessing... so quit tearing up the yard. What bones are you talking about and how about using the pencil. you obviously have motor skills... Or you can wait a few days for me to comm with you properly."

Annoyed Tremere was annoyed. Ghost were fickle things, much like children at times... but if they understood you are paying attention, they tended to cooperate.

Tended. There were exceptions to the rule... and he had an ace for those.

Iphone out, he fast typed a message and sent it off. No games here.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 pm

"Bones?" She looked at Jim in confusion. "I don't see anything here yet and I don't have anyones...bones." The thought revolted her."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am

No matter what they do, that is the last they will see or hear of the visitor this night.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:55 am

Jim looked at her. "you ain't a grave robber I know of. Undisciplined Thaum users and Giovanni are though... and Gio like to fuck with ghosts and wraiths. When I hear from Callisto, I'll know whats going on. She has an affinity for things like these." Putting his phone away he looked around again and then began going to pick up the clumps of dirt to put back. "She'll send word when she knows whats going on."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 am

"Great." Shauna said sarcasm in her voice. "So I have a ghost having a hissy fit at me for something I didn't do."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

"Beats me..." He replied then heard his phone chip. Checking it, he sighed and put it away. "Grave robbing... Been a rash of it and you are a cop. Wrong kind of cop, of course... but still a cop. Cally is gonna do the leg-work and shit on this; her area of expertise. If its the Italians involved, it will get ugly."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Shauna nodded. "Lets hope they are not."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 pm

"Yeah..." He replied. "We will see what comes next."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3