Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) Empty
PostSubject: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Shauna hadn't been back to her place in some time.  The lawn was mowed her mail picked up and everything was set inside as she came in.  She turned around looking at the place and sighed.  It was like somthing just relaxed in her as she walked around the place and started making plans to remodle it in her head.  She had all the plants and such that would go on a couple walls as she had planned in the Elysium and a few hangings that she had diverted here after she noticed the new Keeper...like the old one hadn't changed a thing.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm

There came a knock at her door.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 am

Shauna went to the door and used the hole to peek out to see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 pm

While she was looking out, the knock repeated. But there was no one there.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 pm

She slipped out her handgun from it's holster before she unlocked the door. "Just a second." She called out softly as if she was at some distance fro the door. And she planted her foot in such a manner to keep it from flying in her face or for someone taking a shot through the door at her before she carefully opened it.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 pm

The smell of rot hit her nose, but there was nothing there. There should be a very large dead body right there, by the smell of it, but there wasn't.

Her porch was empty.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 pm

"Zombie jokes are not funny. Come around back...." She muttered softly and slipped her hand held radio into her other hand just in case. She stepped around the door looking all around with HS sight to see if someone was hidden a la Nossie and maybe with one of their hang ups. "If you need help." She added just as softly.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm

There was nothing there to her sight. Nothing and no one. But the smell....Oh, the smell. It was a good thing she didn't have to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

"What the fuck." She muttered and finally stepped out closing an locking the door behind her. She continued to look around up and down. People didn't usually look up but hey...she wasn't the average Joe on that either. Stepping out she began a meticulaous look and investigation of the area to find the source of the stench or the evidence of something having been there recently. (Requesting Investigation Roll.)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm

There was...something. Something off. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something there.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:10 pm

After checking the entire area she moved around the side and back of the house looking for the source. She also got on the radio and called for Kyle to make his way to the House and then took out the phone to call Jim. (PM sending to player.)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 pm

The smell faded as she walked away from the front, but grew again as she got to the back door.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm

She finished the Call to Jim as a massage to get over there ASAP and stopped at the back door. "Rubbed scent?" She muttered as she examined the back door as she had the front this time looking to see if anything was smudged in place and staining the door or the jams or the side of the house. "Fuckin' annoying assholes." She cursed out loud as she was looking around the back. "Make the dog nutzo thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

As she looked, she discovered that the scent was coming from...no where. It was just there, hanging in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm

"Ya know this isn't funny." She muttered again as she waves her hand with the radio in it through the scented area to see if it dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 pm

It didn't disperse. It just sat there. But as her hand wafted through it, she felt a chill.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Shauna blinked. "OK. EMF..." She knew the FLAR system did heat but the electrical detector might pick up if this was ghosties. She said. "Stay if you can." And she ran for the car holstering the pistol in the process. She grabbed the Electrical system detector and checked the battery before she headed back to the back door. "Now lets see if I get something mid air here." She muttered as she passed the dial wand over the area. "I'm no Ghosthunter's TV show but hey I can try."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 pm

There was nothing to pick up. Nothing was there as far as the detector could tell. But the smell was almost overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 pm

"Wow." Shauna said the little breath needed nearly gagged her. She got a ping on her phone and looked quick, giving a nod to the phone slipping it back into her holster. She stepped back took a breath then stepped forward and said very low. "Be gentle but I need to know, can you do anything but stink the area?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 pm

I guess you could call it gentle, when she felt the right half of her hair get pulled.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"Well I'll be..." She smiled. "Listen you relax if you can. I get the point. I called someone who is better than me for this stuff. I remember a ghost at the fire house in Philly, he used to help sort with the probies. When he gets here maybe we can find out who you are OK?"

She picked up her phone and texted back to Jim. ~I think Ghost and friendly if stinky.~
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Her hair pulled again. Sharply.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:08 am

"Ow hey easy there." She said. "I'm teasing. Though it's good to know you can see as well." She got thoughtful for a moment and pulled out a pencil and paper pad she used to take notes in a fire scene. Electronics still having a fit in ash situations the old way was still often the best. "Can you manipulate a pencil?" She said holding the pad solidly and offering the pencil to the air. "Name? Reason for being here? I mean, why me?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 am

The sound of Jim's bike could be heard coming closer to the house. Not a common sound, his bike... but not unusual for her neighbors to hear.

Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 pm

There was no movement of the pencil. No movement at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: