Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 pm

She sighed. "OK. I had to try. Hopefully my friend can talk to you. He's a really cool guy."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm

The sound of the bike got closer and then sounded like it was in her driveway. Within seconds of it sounding real close, the engine cut off.

Shauna could hear the front door slam open. "Grendel!"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 pm

"In the back Jim." Shauna called out.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

and into the back Jim came, his hand moving from the small of his back as he came into view. "What is going on and what's wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Jim's clothing was pulled at as he came into the back, as if by phantom hands.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 am

Shauna who hated anything magical was relatively calm with the ghost thing. Having had one around a station she worked at helped but she was still wigged out inside but her professionalism was at the front now. "See its a Ghost. It knocked on my front door leaving the smell of rotting behind. I tracked or it followed out back here. It can't use a pencil but it can pull on things. You got any way to talk to it on its level?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Jim blinked as he looked around. "Talk to it? He said. "Ghost were never my cuppa tea or specialty really... That was always Randi's expertise. I can try to see the visitor though."

And concentrating, he scanned the immediate area...

(pm to AST)
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Shauna felt something behind her. Jim saw it. Kinda.

((See PM))
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Shauna turned to look behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

"Well... Happy Ghostie he-she-it is..." He said as he looked at the pen and paper. "And if Casper can grab at clothes, perhaps something simple like a charcoal pencil and big scratch pad might be simple enough for answers.... or maybe a small field of dirt if charcoal beyond ability right now.?"

He looked at Shauna. "While I'm not an expert, I do know a few things... one being manipulation of objects or even touching us uses up its ready energy to remain in a state we can sense...." he looked at where the entity was, thoughtfully. "Given a day or so, I might figure out a way to speak with him or her..."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

It just hovered there, happily. He really couldn't tell what it was doing, or even looking at.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"I tried the pencil and paper thing but it has done a lot already so maybe a recharge... what recharges a ghost though?" Shuana made a face. "God, I sound like I'm talking about my phone."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:39 am

A chuckle. "Lots of different things..." He said. "Most have something specific or tied to a place. Others are roamers... but they tend not to stray far from an area."

Jim looked at Shauna. "Bring home anything unusual lately in the rare visits or has Kyle?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 am

Shauna shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of... I've been with you far more than here. Maybe something was left?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Things began to move. Big things in the yard. Plants pulled out of the ground and flung at them.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Shuana was astounded but her collapse reflexes took over on their own dodging debris and shielding Jim as best she could. "HEY! Stop IT! RIGHT NOW." The air of 'Command' in her tone
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 pm

It didn't stop. But she was doing a good job of standing between the debris and Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Jim was about to answer when the ghost started its mischief. As he dodged, he noted where the creature was digging... and headed around Shauna for the spot. "Hey hey hey..." He said to the area where the creature showed to his perception. "Relax a minute would ya.... Lift and drop one clump for yes, two for no; was something left here?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Two clumps came right for them in answer.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Shauna dodged and walked around the long way. "What's it doing?" She asked Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 pm

"Communicating after a fashion..." was his very dry response to Shauna before he looked back to the being. "Ok... so is it her that brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

A single clump of dirt came flying at his head.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Shauna walked over to where the digging was going on. "Remains perhaps?" She asked and began to help.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 am

There was nothing. Nothing that Shauna could find. Just dirt and worms.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 am

"I don't see anything." She said standing up. "I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)   Going home.  (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going home. (Open) - Grendel's Cave (Shauna/Jim/ST)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next