Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 pm

He saw her thinking, wasn't sure what she was thinking but was afraid he wasnt going to like it. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 am

Good thing then he didn't know, and wouldn't get to know hat it was she was contemplating. She was no longer his responsibility. And even so, she wouldn't have wanted to worry him.
Instead she simply offered a quiet smile to him, one meant to reassure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 am

He nodded and smiled.

"I think it might be time for me to leave."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

"If you wish" Teddy smile gently. "Thank you for coming by. It was nice seeing you" she was fairly certain she wouldn't see much of him from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am

He smiled at her.

"I hope i sill still be welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 am

"Of course" for as long as she was still there at least.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 am

He nodded, not missing there was things unsaid.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 am

If he got up she would walk him to the door. Not that she was in any rush, he was welcome to stay if he wanted though seeing as he appeared to be leaving she wasn't going to keep him either.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:19 pm

He walked toward the door with her and looked back at Cass and then at Teddy.

"I wish I had better choices."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Cass, who had walked back in and was leaning in the doorway to the kitchen sighed softly, looking at Estaban.

"And that's just it. We all wish we had better choices. Or any choice at all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:26 pm

"There's always a choice, even if it's a choice between bad an worse" Teddy said with a light shrug of her shoulders. "No point letting anyone suffer on my behalf" no point taking anyone down with her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm

She frowned and slipped back into the kitchen, still talking over her shoulder.

"No one is suffering because of you. In fact, a lot more would suffer without you. But that's just my opinion. I'm just sorry more don't share it with me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 pm

"I am of the same opinion. But.. choices."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm

"I'm not trying to be difficult. I know you share it."

And then she clammed up. It would be the beginning of a trend.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:44 pm

He looked at her.

"I know you are not. I was agreeing with you. That is all. Please.."

He knew her and he knew that look.

"I see i am causing more trouble here. I am sorry to you both that I have failed so miserably."

He turned back toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

The hand that reached out to touch his shoulder was gentle, comforting really, just like her smile.
"You haven't failed, Estaban. And no one's angry or upset with you. So don't look so miserable hm?" because yes, she was trying to make him feel better, just like she would with Cassiel once he'd left.
She didn't like people being upset.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Cass looked at Teddy before looking to Estaban. She didn't really move from her spot as much as she wanted to.

"You didn't cause this trouble. I know it, Teddy knows it. But neither of us know what to do. Please, tell us what to do? Tell me what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 pm

He shook his head though he appreciated the fact that both of them were trying to make him feel better.

"If I knew, I would tell you. My biggest wish is that the two of you would not pull away, but that is probably too much to ask for."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:02 pm

"Sorry..." she actually was. "But I don't wish to stay where I'm looked down on as lesser despite people claiming otherwise when in public" because while that wasn't directed at her, it was most decidedly directed at some other Roses. "I'm no Rose. And I never will be. I'm better off on my own" at least then she knew who to look over her shoulder for, namely everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Cass was trying not to get grr. Alex had told her she needed to calm the grr. So she took a breath and let it out. And instead of taking it out on either Teddy or Estaban, she moved passed them both and grabbed her leather jacket, heading out of the door ahead of her primogen.

She turned and calmly stated, "Jamie's asked me to come and join the Brujah. I'm telling him no. When you figure out what you want me to do, Estaban, you call me. Teddy, you know how to reach me."

She made for her Ducati.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

He simply nodded.

"How can I fault you? I am sorry.. again."

And he turned around and left.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

She wanted to stop her, to stop Cassiel from leaving angry, but it was rather useless. Everyone dealt with things differently. So the Caitiff stopped herself just as she tried to reach for her. Watching in silence as they both left.

The blond hated this...

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4