Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:14 pm

He looked ashamed he really did.

"Frederico has decided that my actions could bring shame to the clan if i do not support Areron. Thus, one way or another our clan will support her over you. With me or without me. If you asked...."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Cass picked up Edd and Eddie and headed out into the garden without a word.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

"Because she is Toreador, huh?" the Caitiff, who was all too used to this, sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:47 pm

he sighed.

"Yes, because she is Toreador and you are not. Because you are caitiff. It is wrong. It should not be. But that is what he is doing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:39 am

"It is what it is. To think it was ever any different was naive" the blond said calmly, all too used to this really. "You're not the only one withdrawing support. Miss McKenzie has ensured I've lost the Tremere as well. Though I guess that was to be expected" seemingly being best friends and all.
"You'll have your new Harpy soon enough. Though I can do one last thing for you, Primogen. I'll withdraw from the Toreador's representation, so your word won't be tarnished"
Besides, she'd learned once and for all what representation was worth, and it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:17 pm

He sighed and shook his head. this wasn't what he wanted.

"Say the word i will stand with you, whatever it buys you. i have been outmaneuvered but.. You must know I want to help..I am so sorry I have failed you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:37 pm

"To stand by me or not must be your choice. If I don't hold the trust of your Clan, I can't ask you to stand by me. I'm not out to only look out for myself, which is why withdrawing from the Clan will leave your conscience clear" she sighed with a tired smile which carried a hint of old disappointment. "Either way, it's been made clear, I do not belong among the Roses, I'm just a Thistle. But I rather be that and be honest, than try to hide my thorns behold coloured petals that's long since lost their scent..."

"The choice is yours. I won't blame you either way"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:38 pm

He shook his head.

"I am sorry. So very sorry. Not all Roses are the way you judge us. Remember I at least tried."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:28 am

"I don't think all Roses are. But some are, and it's what I would be if I stayed on knowing I'm viewed so inferior I don't deserve your confidence in this matter" she said softly. "I would've loved to say I had your support, but I don't expect you to go against your Clan when it is they you represent. I know you tried" she was still allowed to be disappointed though, having been silly enough to think that she was viewed as Clan.
"In this case I'm the one being judged, not the one doing the judging..." and she was judged as not being good enough compared to a pure blood.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:30 pm

He sighed.

"I wont say i fully understand your pain, or disappointment. I know I could not unless I was fully in your shoes and I will never will be. Old attitudes run deep especially when they are backwards and ill advised."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:37 pm

"You didn't do anything wrong. I know how things work. I was silly to allow myself to think maybe it would be different here" she said with a light shrug of her shoulders. "But it is what it is" and there was little to do about changing it.
"It's always been this way and it will always be this way, because unlike Mortals, we've stagnated around the era of slaves and classes" she drew her breath, held it for a moment and exhaled with a sigh and that same tired looking smile.
"I've learned my lesson. I won't make the same mistake again"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"You make me sad, giving up on us all. And yet we earned it, I have earned it."

He shook his head.

"I hope you for give me. Someday. Maybe even trust me someday."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:24 am

"There's nothing to forgive, Estaban" she said with a soft shake of her head. "I don't blame you" she honestly didn't. There was no point in placing blame. "I simply know where I don't belong"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 pm

He sighed again.

"As you wish. But you will always have a place as my friend. I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:47 pm

"I know. And you'll always have a place as my friend as well" she said softly.
She really had hoped he would support her, but, with the Clan demanding otherwise she couldn't ask him to. Not when it was obvious she was unfit because of her blood. It always came down to blood.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 pm

He nodded.

"i wish i could do something about the rest. i really do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:30 pm

"It's okay... things are what they are. I shouldn't be surprised" she shook her head. "Don't worry about it"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:20 pm

He sighed.

"Would you worry if positions were reversed?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 am

"The reversed is not something that could ever happen" the blond said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm

He nodded. She would not be a Primogen.

"Point."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 am

"See?" she said with a slight smile. "Some things are just that simple.."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

He sighed.

"I guess some thing are."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 am

"Your tea is getting cold" Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:49 am

he looked down adn picked up the cup, sipping at the tea.

"thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 am

She fell silent. Perhaps in thought. It was difficult to say, but behind those blue eyes her mind was already working. Working out how to survive... And it kept coming to the same conclusion, if she wanted to survive, she couldn't stay within that woman's grasp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next