Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Her movement shifted. Her arms went around him, pulling him to her. With gentle hands, she pressed his head against her shoulder. She held him close, as a lover, as a woman. As what was hers. It was comforting and somehow still sensual.

Gently, she kissed his forehead. Softly, she brushed her cheek against his as she held him.

"My sweet one," she murmured, no longer moving. No longer demanding as she held him in her gentle embrace. "Very good, my sweet one." It was a soft, gentle crooning, meant to both comfort and show her delight as she held him.

She slowly looked up, and around the room. And she laughed, softly.

"Salif will be upset. I believe we made a mess on the floor, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:23 pm

He let Ra'idah hold him and sooth him as the waves of pleasure washed over him. He melted into her as he shuddered over and over. His lover.

He had relaxed his hold on her, his hands moving slightly. He rolled inside of her slightly, to release the last of the tension, to delight in the softness of her. He sighed against her, his heart beating softly and his heat a warm glow.

As he felt himself completely relax, he delighted in her touch, in her comfort. He looked back into her eyes and smiled a soft contented smile.

He gathered a stray hair and pushed it away from her eyes.

"Is it wrong that I look forward to many messes made with you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

She laughed, a softly delighted sound. She brushed her lips across his forehead, a gentle touch of comfort before she slid back, away from him.

"Is that so, sweet one? You only just met me." Her eyes glinted with amusement, and it was only a few moments before she rose, stepping gracefully over the sides of the tub. She wrapped a towel around herself as she shook water out of her hair. Then she smiled at him again, tilting her head.

"Would you like anything, sweet one? Before I show you to first your room, then to what is mine, and soon to be ours?"

She smiled gently, reaching out a hand for him.

"I am sorry if this is happening to quickly for you, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 pm

"The moment I saw you I wished to make a mess with you."

He watched her leave the tub and smiled looking at her form. Such a lovely form it was. He took the offered hand and removed himself from the tub. He toweled off and then covered himself as well.

"Have I complained Ra'idah about moving too fast? You will find I am quite adaptable."

He moved up to her and gave her a soft and tender kiss. The stepped back and smiled.

"That will keep me happy for now."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Reaching into a cabinet, she pulled out a robe. A deep blue that matched her eyes, and left very, very little to the imagination. She slid it around her form, then leaned up to kiss him gently.

"You have not complained, sweet one. I simply hope you do not choose to 'adapt' to another's way of thinking."

For a moment, her eyes were cold. "I would be most displeased by such."

She didn't speak the subtle threat, but it was there. It would go very poorly indeed, the only question was that it would go poorly for whom.

She turned to slip out of the bathroom, speaking again to Salif in that odd, rough tongue. The ghoul nodded, and seemed to be considerably more relaxed about the entire situation, though he, too, held a coldness about his eyes when he looked at Esteban.

She took his hand and led him to the back of the house, a set of double-doors sliding open to show him a well-made room. Bed, dresser, a large closet, a large desk and a full seating area within.

"This, sweet one, is to be your room. Your place, if you feel that you need be away from me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 pm

He thought of easing her mind on that subject. He remembered the 4 things she wished. Strength, beauty, loyalty and truth. She would have to learn for herself that she took his vows seriously. He would not talk about this tonight.

Sliding double doors. Those gave little privacy. He looked at the room, made notice of the closet space, the desk and the seating area. He did not even glance at the bed that would get very little use. He did look for windows, and at he ventilation system.

He smiled and came back to her smiling and taking her hand again. He put one arm around her waist and kissed her lightly.

"It's lovely. Thank you for this. Now shall we go to where I will spend most of my time?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

She was busy showing him the locks on the sliding doors. They did have a locking mechanism and one that was quite good. He also had a set of sliding glass doors that would let him outside if he wished, also with locks and with what looked to be day-proofed blinds.

She did smile as she felt his hands on her waist, turned to kiss him gently. She nodded as she closed the doors behind her. She walked back through the house, making a detour through the kitchen. The room she led him to here took up half of the downstairs of the house.

There was a seating area that showed that this was very much her place.

Through the doors, and the bed came into view. He could see that there was also another bathroom on the other side of the room, but the bedroom was, at least here, massive. She smiled as she led him through the seating area and to the bedroom.

"Welcome home, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm

He was impressed. There would be some sort of privacy as well as access to outside. A cabinet humidor, a chairside and an air system. This room would become very useful.

He looked around the room, which was impressive and huge.

He smiled at everything he sees.

"Lovely. Nice entertainment system, very stylish. The bed looks inviting as well. May I ask if that is where we will be spending the day?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:15 pm

She smiled as she nodded, then climbed onto the bed. Oddly enough, she climbed onto it on all fours, like a large cat or adorable child. She grinned, patting the bed gently.

"Yes, sweet one. Or at least, I will be. You can spend the day elsewhere, if you wish."

There was a similar entertainment system in the bedroom as in the sitting room, sitting across from the bed in a very large, black entertainment center. The only thing that was lacking was the presence of photographs, or anything expressly personal in the room.

She stretched out across the bed as she seemed to examine her nails.

"Make yourself at home, sweet one. It is new, but should quickly become familiar."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm

He grinned at how cute she was. He walked to the bed and joined her, laying against her.

"Why would I not take advantage of the chance to wake up next to you? This is our first night together, so let us start off right."

He bent over and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

She put her arms around him, turning so that she lay on the bed and could look up at him.

Her blue eyes, upon inspection did not look remarkably like Griselda's. They looked identical. But she stared up at him, the smile meeting her eyes as she leaned up, kissing him gently.

"The argument could be made that there will be many nights together, sweet one. I would not push you."

Even as she said it, though, she leaned up, one hand trailing down to tug gently at his towel. To pull it away. She didn't seem as though she were going to do anything other than look at him, but she tugged away the towel and pointed toward her closet.

It was a massive, walk-in affair that was nearly as big as the sitting room that they had passed through.

"I think you will find something fitting for you in there, in your size, sweet one. Perhaps a robe, or something else that may suit?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm

He had been staring at those eyes all evening and when it hit him that they looked like Griselda's eyes, were identical to them as a matter of fact, he remembered something else. The sweet taste in both their mouths he could not identify. This never touched his face. Instead he just smiled

"Again, I ask if I have complained that you have pushed me?"

He walked to the closet and opened it, walking inside to look for a robe in his size.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 pm

She looked amused.

"No, sweet one, you have not complained."

There were robes in all sizes, all shapes and colors within. Several sets of clothing in various sizes for men within the monstrosity of a closet, with several sets of women's clothing as well.

"But that does not mean you are happy about this situation as yet."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

He looked perplexed as he went through the closet. So many choices for so many different body sizes.

He found a lovely robe his size in a color that he knew would work with his skin tine and eye color. He put it on and walked out and back to her. He smiled and came up close, bending to kiss her.

"I picked this situation. You gave me a second chance even. I know I have much to learn, but I chose this. I want this. Now, may I please join you in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:21 pm

She laughed as she rolled over onto her stomach again. She nodded, her blond hair falling to frame her face as it dried.

"Of course, sweet one." She reached over to take his hand, ran her other along his side, resting on his hip.

"What is it that you require of me? I wish to please you, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Such a beautiful face.

He crawled into the bed with her, his robe slightly open. He lay on his side and reached over to brush a stay piece of hair from her face.

"I only require you to accept me and believe in me. That is all. Of course I will not argue with you if you choose to show me more passion and pleasure than I have seen in my short life.

This last was said with a chuckle.

"May I ask, you have an unusual collection of clothes. Are you expecting many guests since you moved in?"

He manages to sound causally interested.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

She smiled when he brushed the hair out of her face. Trapping his hand with hers, she pressed a soft kiss to his palm.

But then her head fell back with her laugh. "Oh, sweet one. You are so sweet."

She still looked amused as she slid closer to him. "I have had many companions over the years, sweet ones, of all shapes and sizes." She still looked amused. "Does it bother you that I have a past?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

His smile is quite wide.

"Of course not Ra'idah. I expected it. We all have our past and I would expect one as sensual and power as yourself to have an amazing one. So these are all remembrances? Robes and clothes worn by past lovers?"

His palm goes to her face, stroking her cheek.

He watched those eyes, that face. his other hand resting on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:04 pm

She shook her head as she continued to look amused.

"Not all of them, sweet one. But many of them, yes." She ran her hand along his side, sliding her hand inside the open robe to run her hand along his bare flesh. Then she rested it against his hip.

"And no, sweet one. I do not have 'lovers'. I have companions, or I have a mate. I am too old to be fascinated with the implications of a 'lover'. It is too temporary for my taste, and has negative connotations to it."

She leaned over, kissed him gently.

"I apologize if that seems daunting to you, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm

The hand on her cheek played softly, the thumbing rubbing affectionately the skin of her cheek.

"Forgive me Ra'idah. What is the difference between a companion and a mate? i understand not being interested in the temporary."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 pm

She turned her head, trapping the thumb that was caressing her cheek between her lips. Gently, she ran her tongue along the thumb. Much like what had been done to other parts of him on the beach.

"A companion is just that. A companion. It is not temporary, it is a long-term arrangement. However, a mate is for eternity. Until one or the other greets Final Death."

She smiled at him, then kissed his palm again. "One commitment is entered into more easily than the other, sweet one."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Esteban nodded.

"I can see that. May I ask how long you normally keep your companions?"

One of his feet moved forward to play up and down her calf, gently touching the skin.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

She rolled over so that she was on her back once again. She smiled at him again, brushed her hand against his cheek.

"Until the companion chooses to become a mate. Or until the companion wishes to be free."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Esteban moved to be closer to her, touching her. He reached over and slid her robe open so he could see all of her.

"I thought the choice was yours, not theirs."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 pm

She moved just enough, just slightly, so that he could have a better view of her. She really was perfect. A bit beyond perfect, even.

"I am the strong one in my partnerships, that is true. But you have a choice. Always, there is a choice. If it were all my decision, sweet one, would I have given you as many opportunities to change your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next