Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

He moved very close to her, a hand around her waist and his mouth sliding close to her ear.

"I think a bath can be arranged. It might take a while to get you completely clean."

He nibbled that ear softly. And went to get his clothes. Pants, shoes, socks in pocket. He put on the shirt but left it open. Not enough buttons left to look good otherwise. Some how it made the look elegant.

"Three times something passed your face since we have been down here. I know upsets, even arguments will happen but if it was something I did or said... well tonight should be special."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

She shivered as she felt his hand on her, then covered his hand with her own. She leaned her head against his shoulder when he spoke into her ear, her eyes closing as she felt the scrape of his teeth.

Then, she let him go as he finished getting himself dressed. She stepped over, turning him to slide a hand around his waist as well. She ran her hand gently over his back and watched him.

"Tonight is special, sweet one. If you do anything to displease me, I will make you aware of it. Please, my sweet. Don't look so upset." She rose, just enough to press her lips to his cheek, then spoke quietly in his hear. "There is time. I expect you to make mistakes, little one. But for now ... I know this is a change for you. I know that it is sudden, and worrisome. And I know you worry, that it is already starting. The realization of what it means to be taken, completely. The growing wonder that you wish only to please, and fear that you will never be able to do so. And it is an adjustment, as I assume you have been far too free for far to long. Am I incorrect? You carry worry and fear because it is new, and not something that you fully understand?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 pm

He sighed to feel her hand on his waist, his back, as she turned him to her. He listened carefully.

When she finished he smiled at her his most charming smile.

"You are right. This is new to me and I admit i do not fully understand. I will try to take it as it comes."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Her free hand, the one not around his waist, came up. She trapped his chin between her thumb and forefinger. Not harshly, but just enough to hold his head still while she looked at him.

"How old are you, my sweet?" she asked, searching his eyes. "All told. How old?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:09 pm

He smiled at this.

"A little over 150 years Ra'idah. I like to think I do not look a day over 100."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 pm

For the first time, her eyes, her face, and everything about her registered surprise.

"You are but a child, sweet one." She turned, held out her hand. "Come. We will go home now." She waited for him to take her hand before she started to walk.

"You will be given your own room within my home. But I would hope that you would wish to stay with me, in my rooms. I will not, however, force you to do so. Even companions need their privacy, and just by your age, I can tell that this will be a difficult adjustment for you. This is new to you entirely, simply because you are not yet old enough to understand. There is time."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm

He took her hand and smiled.

"It is good to know I can surprise you. It gives me something to strive for, Ra'idah.

As they walked up toward the car he listened.

"I thank you for the room and I will to stay with you. I want to. I am sure you are right, but maybe I will surprise you again and adapt quickly. As for understanding...
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:45 pm

She smiled as she twined her fingers through his.

"Yes, there is time." She turned to look at him.

"At some point, I will mark you as mine. It will be a lasting mark, and one I hope that you will accept. Something small, I think. A reminder of me, no matter what passes between us now." She smiled again.

"The pain would be great. The mark, subtle. But when you wish it, I will make the pain worth it for you. Make it so sweet, you may even weep, even through the tears that the pain will bring." She squeezed his hand.

"But you will need to tell me you are ready for such."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 pm

As they walked he watched her.

"I accept this and will let you know. It will even be soon."

He returned the hand squeeze and beamed at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm

She took her time walking. There was just something about the way she walked, something that, even while the purpose was utilitarian, the motion of her hips and legs was ... suggestive.

"There is time. The mark will be there for eternity, sweet one. I would not suggest asking for that too quickly." She looked over at him, and something about her stance seemed almost sad.

"Thank you, Esteban Fortunado. For this chance, this acceptance. And for the agreement to be mine."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm

He could not help looking at her, watching her. No matter what she did she oozed not just beauty but sensuality. Her very presence demanded his attention.

"As you suggest my goddess. You are most welcome, for all those things."

He smiled to her again and gave her hand another squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

She used their joined hands, pulling him to her again. In one motion, she had herself pressed against him, in the next, she turned around in his arms, so that her back pressed into his torso. She slid his hand under her own over her midsection, flat and smooth and barely covered by her shirt that she had not fully buttoned when she got dressed again.

She leaned against him with a sigh, and looked out over the water. "Tell me what it is that you desire from this life, Esteban. Not what you believe your goals to be in this situation, but your true goals and desires for yourself. What do you want to be? What do you hope that being Kindred will bring you? What is it that you search for, what is it that you long for? Please tell me, if it is not too private, too much of a secret for you."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Before he knew it she was against him, that face looking into his eyes, and then against him, facing the ocean, his hand against her perfect flat belly. So smooth, so cool, so wonderful. She leaned into him and the moment was magical.

"For you, it is not too private. It will take time but you will know all my secrets. If I am yours, then my secrets are yours as well."

He kissed the back of her neck. and then looked back over the water.

"I don't know, really. My Sire immersed me in the world of art and pleasure. I wanted to be good enough to step into the high social circle, able to be accepted into the salons in the old places. But it is empty, it dulls the inspiration. My art is in my blood, but is not my heart and mind. I came here to find my inspiration again, and to find what is in my heart and mind. So funny, I can read others hearts so well that I take their pain and pleasure as my own. But I do not know my own. I guess what I seek is to know myself."

And so he spilled himself out to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm

It was very ... private ... this moment. Something about it, standing there together and looking out over the water.

She smiled when she felt his lips against her neck, holding his hands against her. She could see the blue of the water, as far as the eye could see. He may not have seen her face, but she was very much smiling.

"Can you read my heart and mind, Esteban?" she asked it quietly, but she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm

As Esteban extended himself, extended his reach to try to see into the Assamite's mind ...

He was hit, as though from a tidal wave. Golden, glowing runes shifted into his field of vision, though he knew they were not from his eyes, but from his mind. It was painful, but the sharp, stabbing pain was short lived, the woman in his harms none the wiser, or so she did not seem to be.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm

He rested his head against the side of hers.

"Some. The longer I am around a person the more I will see. You sparkle with power not of this world. You feel satisfied, curious and amused, mostly amused.

He blinks and stiffens for a moment.

"And you mind is protected."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm

She did not look at him when she spoke. Her words were soft, a tone of comfort. Her hand rested against his, and gave a gentle squeeze.

"I told you that I am old and have many secrets, sweet one. You should have asked before attempting to penetrate my mind. Had you asked, I would have told you that it cannot be done." She fell silent for a moment, then brushed her head against his cheek.

"With me, my sweet one, you must always ask. Always be prepared for the worst if you do not gain my permission before you attempt to use your gifts against me. The first lesson with regard to being mine. I was not kidding when I said that I am a harsh mistress."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm

He ran his hand through her hair softly.

"I am sorry Ra'idah. I will always ask from now on. I do not want to take your secrets from you or interfere in your life. I know your life must be more complex than I can imagine and I do not want to cause you problems."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

She shook her head as though it were nothing.

"No, Esteban," she said, brushing his cheek with hers again. "You misunderstand. You could be hurt, seriously harmed, by me if you do not ask permission first."

She twined her fingers with his again. "I am one of Haquim's Children. It is very easy to hurt one such as yourself unknowingly."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

The hand on her stomach rubbed slightly.

"I will always ask from now on. Thank you for looking out for me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm

She leaned her head back, tilting it so that he can see her face. She lifted her chin enough to press a kiss to his jaw.

"It is what I vowed to do, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Such a beautiful face. Such a beautiful woman. He held onto her and kissed her temple.

"It is. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 pm

She took his hand and led him the car again. She smiled again, tilting her face to look at him.

"I keep my vows. I take them very seriously. I will always protect you, Esteban."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Esteban moved to the car and opened the door for Ra'idah. He held it and smiled at her kissing her hand.

"I know Ra'idah. I know. What may I ask you? Without asking too much?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm

She smiled as he kissed her hand, then she slid into the car. She waited for him to join her inside before speaking, before answering his question. Once inside, she put her hand on his thigh - a gentle reminder that she was there.

"You may ask me anything you wish to know, Esteban. If it is too much, or something that you should not know at this time, I will tell you so. I am certain that you must be curious. Ask away, sweet one. Whatever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next